210 Guardian Druid

Started out shadowlands focused on mythic+ dungeons but now I look forward to seeing the raid content. Looking for a weekend raiding guild and I still push keys.

Hello,

Satire is a Horde raiding guild on US-Connected Bonechewer. We raid Friday/Saturday from 9pm - 12am CST and are currently 9/10 H. We are looking for a tank to help with Mythic progression.

If interested, send me a battle.net friend request at Gingivits#11827 or on discord pdubbs34#8341 to discuss more.

Good luck finding your home.

Hello Aliltouched! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

:bear: Hi! Weekend is in need of a CE experienced tank ASAP for Mythic prog! Please Apply if interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-after-work-610m-weekday-510m-weekend-lf-tank-67pm-cst-start/401677

Good morning to you . Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. We are 9/10 in Normal Castle Nathria & 1/10 in Heroic. Our raid nights are Thursdays & Saturdays. Allumination ~ Stormrage - #22 by Rosaliik-aggramar

Hey there! We’re looking for a tank and if you have no issues server transferring (if you’re not on Wyrmrest Accord-Horde), you may want to check us out :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric on Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. As a newly-formed semi-casual guild with a core of members that have been together for five years, we’re shooting for AOTC (with members currently at least 7/10H CN and have been AOTC every tier since HFC) and want likeminded players to join us to hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to bring their best self every night. That they’re prepared and willing to improve however they can while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:

Heroic Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Learning/Alt (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

We’re looking for:
Any and all roles!

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

And of course if you want to raid with us a week or two cross-realm before coming to a final decision, that’s fine too!

Ello mate! We’re currently rebuilding after leaving our prior guild and transferring servers! Guild is currently 1/10H 10/10N CN. Raid times are 6-9CST Th/F/S. Looking for mainly DPS. We’re very casual while buckling down when it comes to raiding. We runs keys daily and PvP daily as well. If interested reach out to me on bnet @ Maddexx#11162
Or our GM @ NightKnight#1159389