210 Fire Mage LFG

Just switched mains, 2/10M experience. I used to be GM of a guild on Illidan (Predominant) that was CE focused previous tiers. I am looking for a 10/10H guild for now for my mage or a guild still running Heroic and into Mythic progression.

Add me on Discord and let’s talk dethlocker#5890 or BTAG Gooeymilk#11286

Hey Gooey, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

10/10H guild. Former HC raiders from earlier xpacs.

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Wipe Ur Butts on Area-52

Monday is cleanup/casual

Building Mythic team. Chill focused group.

BNET: Default#11899
Disc: defaulty#9157
Guild Logs: warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/589511/#date=1612159200000

10/10H 2/10M guild, T/W/Th from 8:30-11:30pm EST. If those times work for you then we should chat. Obligatory spam below with the whole boatload of info and contact info.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-210m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hey Gooey

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 9/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

Tanks

Any off spec for M+ that can dps during Raid

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter
Boomy

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest

Contact

Btag - Optykal#1104
Disc - Mekk#4763

Btag - Waffuru#11750
Disc - Waffuru#3943

Hey!
My guild recently transferred from Tich and are looking for raiders to add to our roster so we can begin Mythic Progression.
We raid twice a week on Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30p EST
We’re hoping to build our roster to start getting into mythic and getting CE by next tier.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-overthrow-wedsun-1010h-110m-recruiting-dps-and-healers-for-mythic-prog/878009

Well Howdy there partner

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info