210 Ele Shaman LF Prog/Semi Hardcore guild

Started Shadowlands very late but looking to make some serious progress in 9.1

Prefer later night raiding. I’m willing to server change potentially faction change as well.

Mainly just looking for some amount of mythic progression. I’m ok with casual raiding but really enjoy doing Mythic raiding and M+ as well (Was able to get KSM in the short time I’ve been playing).

Send me a message at luckynunber#1586. May be jnterested

Hey bud we would kill for an elemental shaman on our roster check it out add me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on bnet let’s chat!

Hi Plueres,

How do you feel about Alliance? Volatile raids Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 6/10M let me know if you are interested vcronwen#1282.

Hey Plueres,

Think you would be a great fit for us. (Stormreaver-[H]) is currently 3/10M CN and raid times are Sunday / Monday 9:30-12:00 pm CST. We have big plans to push Mythic raid content and keys alike in 9.1 and are looking for players like you to join our team. If you are interested, please feel free to add me to talk:

Discord: Tumii#8166
BNet: RawFishTacos#11698

Hello! My guild Sundust Syndicat could be a good home for you :smiley:

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

Raid Times!
(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello Plueres!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting ranged dps for our mythic roster.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST.
Zeroes to Heroes is a large community of 4 guilds with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time!

If this piqued your interest enough, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

Would love to chat with you! We raid Fri/Sat 10pm-12:30 cst. If those days/times work for you send me a message on disc Mae#0128

If you are still looking, have a look at Crisp. We’re currently filling our roster for 9.1

Allo Plueres o/

Dusk Eternal are currently looking for an Ele Shaman to help finish out our raiding roster. We raid Mon/Fri 9p-12a. We obtained our AtoC back in March (pre-nerf) and are looking to hit the ground running in 9.1

discord is bluu#7164 if you want to chat more on the subject, ill leave our recruitment thread below as well. Best of luck!

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

I don’t know if our times count as “late night” but check us out!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hey!

I’m not sure if you’re still in search of your forever raiding home, but I wanted to share our story as it may be the perfect fit for you!

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey Plueres!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a strong RDPS for 9.1. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. We do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’d be interested in talking further, reach out to me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282).

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well (AOTC plus some mythics, hopefully). We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

Hello Plueres,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello Plueres,

[H] Mythic Mischief on Stormreaver is recruiting raiders for Heroic and Mythic progression in SoD. We are in need of some solid DPS!

Castle Nathria Progression:
3/10M CN - 10/10H AOTC

Raid Days and Times:
Sunday and Monday 9:30-12:00 pm CST

If we seem like a great fit for you, please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet:
Discord: Tumii#8166
Bnet: RawFishTacos#11698

Hi Plueres!

We might have a home fo you!

Hey Plueres

We are rebuilding our roster after having to move from a dead server. We will be pushing heroic till we get 20 then hope to move to Mythic and will push that as far as we can. We are a 2 night a week guild

Can find more info here

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi there!!!

Spirits of the Lost is a raiding guild on US-Illidan Horde side. We are looking for more talented raiders to round out our already solid roster and make a strong push throughout Shadowlands. Our guild is made up of a core group that has raided at a very high level since Wrath and some even before that.
Our Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST) Wednesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)
We may add an additional day during progression, depending on raider interest. Invites go out 10 minutes before the raid starts.

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS – Open to any
Ranged DPS – Open to any
Heals – Open to any Tanks – Open to any

We are always recruiting talented raiders regardless of role that are willing to help push content as efficiently as possible. We emphasize talent - because gear is simply not all there is to this game, and downing bosses is much easier when people understand the mechanics.

About Spirits of the Lost:
Spirits of the Lost is a newly formed guild with raiders that have been in top 200 guilds in the past or have been putting up big numbers on World of logs for a long time. Our leadership is extremely knowledgeable and well organized, and this shows in our raiding. We run our raids to maximize efficiency, and there will be very little time between pulls unless we need to change something up.

How to apply:
Please apply in our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/XBpdsr9 Our application process is extremely streamlined, and you will find all the information you need to apply in the application text channel as a pinned message.
Please feel free to contact an officer in game if you have any questions: Immatrap: Bloodshield#1303 Deathsaint: BiggChris#11759