2/10 ele LFG

Looking for Casual guild that is raiding mythic.

3 Likes

Sicko Freak Mode

Freako sicko MODE ele shamman. True pop offer

I played with porks in Frosted flakes. Sadly, it was beyond miserable. He never wanted to do mechanics and whined about his “parses” when the rl made him. Frosted flakes is now dead and he was a major contributing factor. Good luck, if you actually give this guy a chance.

1 Like

:rofl: sigh thanks.

Hey qpqpqpqpqppqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqpqppqpqpqqpqpqp, I’m Sang with The Red Door. We’re a primarily AOTC focused raiding guild that has since completed their AOTC progression and now we’re moving onto mythic. We’re 1/10M at the moment but plan to get Huntsman down on Tuesday. We raid tues/thurs from 7-10PM PST or 9PM-12AM server time.

Also bring along your friend Ckrits we badly need another UH DK.

Feel free to shoot me a message on discord - Mothman#7584

hmm, Need a big dick mage that is better than ckrits and qpqpqpq combined?

Unfortunately we already have a ton of mages and when there gets to be too many of you guys the competition gets too heated. Maybe though. :wink: shoot me a message on discord.

good luck porks, actual popper of the offs and can do BIG DAM also doesnt stand in stuff.

Thank you kind sir!

Faction: Horde
Server: Illidan, US
Progression: 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Sundays at 7:30 CST-11:30 CST

About Us:
Arcana started at the end of Nighthold. Over the years we have taken breaks. We are coming back with an all new format. One raid night to give it our very best.

Our plan:

-Clear Heroic
-Attempt to get as much mythic down as possible on a one night schedule
-Have a good time with our old and hopefully some new friends
-Leave the rest of the week for keys and other grinds

We Need:
-DPS
-Healers

210+ ilvl please

we may occasionally have extra raid days with community input

Remove the spaces to see our website where you can apply:

https:// arcanaillidan. wixsite. com/ arcanaillidan

Yoko#1191

Hi qpqpqpqpq,

OnlyFams on Illidan is a casual guild that has started pushing mythic. Our goals are to have fun and improve every tier. We took this first tier to get our raid group together and are hoping to hit the ground running next tier. Currently we are 1/10M raiding T/Th at 6:30 PM CST/Server time. I’ll link our recruitment post as well, feel free to reach out with any questions if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/onlyfams-1010h-recruiting-tth-730pm-est/882115

BNet: Klonage#1790
Discord: Sploott#6921