210 CE WW Monk LF CE Guild

As the title states, 210 WW monk LF a guild that raids 8pm PST or later 2/3 nights a week on horde side. Haven’t raided this expansion yet, but have almost always been at least in a top 100 guild. Since my schedule has now become more concrete and I can commit full time to raiding again I would like to scratch that itch.

Guild: Cerebral
Server: Area-52 (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 3/10M CN
Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet
Application Forum: Please add the Btag or discord and share those logs!

Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency.
Needs: All DPS classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Spriest and Mage
What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

We value the importance of our time in game, and the core of our group is incredibly strong. We want to continue to mold a very competitive group to push top 300 U.S.

BN: Blaqbox#1246
Discord: Buttskittles#8681

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 3/10M due to roster changes/holidays.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Bump to the top because I am still looking

Apply Here!

~Lizard Wizards - Area52~ is 1/10M and 9/10H. We raid Wed/Thur from 7-10:30pm EST. We are currently looking for skilled players to fill our Mythic roster. We have CE leadership and aim to go the furthest in Mythic that we can. We are only accepting players with Mythic experience, so if you do not have that, please do not apply! We are a newly formed guild that has been able to progress relatively fast within the span of about a week. If you are interested in joining us, please apply with the link above or contact shaman#2350 on discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-and-excellent-healer-possibly-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hi there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023