210 boomkin lf late-night guild | 6/10h

I can’t raid until around midnight EST. Would be willing to transfer for the right fit, also not opposed to finding a guild who’s progress is less than mine. Looking at all options.

I also have a few friends of my skill who might be interested in joining if it’s an option.

Shoot me a friend request and let’s get to business.

Thanks,

Carmuhh#1594

We started late, due to the holidays; so our progression may be a lot less than what you had in mind. I just figured I would drop you a line, just in case you were interested. :slight_smile: Have a wonderful day and a happy new year!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-lf-more-welcome-home/808557

Hi Dest!

Hi hellen!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359