210 BM Hunter LF Raiding/M+ Guild

I’m looking for a guild that raids at night PST (pref 8pm or 9pm start time) that’s progressing through normal/heroic and looking to eventually do mythic. I have great normal parses and working on bumping up my heroic numbers.

Additionally, hoping to keep pushing higher keys and go for the mount.

Willing to realm/faction transfer.

Posted under the wrong character, woops. This is the right one.

Howdy! My guild is 9/10H and are currently progressing on sire. We are about 3 solid dps away from moving into mythic. I dont have the standard guild spam, but we raid 6-9 PST on M/TU/TH. If you are willing to realm transfer we have a few more open spots for ranged dps.

If this sounds exciting and would like to talk about trialing reach out to me at Jediranger#1256 on battle.net or Jediranger#7157 on discord.

Looking forward to chatting soon
Jedi GM of Eternal Empire

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that we have the perfect guild for you as we are moving fast.

[Emergency Tactics] is a new CE Focused Late night guild dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Progress: 10/10N 8/10H (only on our 3rd reset going to down SLG on Monday and Shriekwing too)
Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: rDPS (Locks, Spriest, Mages, Boomies, Hunters, etc)

atlasin, I’m with a guild called drinks required on A52 horde. I think we might be what you are looking for. Here is our info and how to reach us if your interested.[H] [A52] <Drinks Required> 10/10N 3/10H Need DPS And Tanks

We could talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-and-excellent-healer-possibly-other-exceptional-players/566013

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

Hey Atlasin,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hello there Atlasin.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)