210 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild

Looking for a raid group, availability is tues-thurs at any time. Previous Top 20 US raider, came back recently after quitting during Pandaria. Currently 8/10H CN from pugs, just looking to stop pugging and actually join a guild. Can post here or add me on bnet @ Jaypee#1428.

Hey there, here’s our recruitment post if you want to check it out and see if it feels like you:)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-the-nasty-bathhouse-710h-tuewed-9-11est-pm-lf-wwdhtankwarrmmdischolyboomkin/829486

Hi Kaioken! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

yo - building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn
7:30 pm pst Tuesday
7:30 pm Thursday
1 pm Pst Sunday

Community Name: Flip Toast
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Sunday/Monday
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm EST

Current Progress: 3/10 H

We are a small core group of veteran raiders from older expansions (Mists, Wod, Legion) that have started up raiding again, and have created this community in Shadowlands to make friends, defeat new bosses, and have a good time.

We are a older friendly guild that is looking to clear heroic raiding content only, while also pushing our mythic + keys. We have a good time doing this and are looking for like minded people. When not raiding, we usually have people pushing M+, leveling alts. We are looking for 7-8 core people, no need to transfer.

Current recruiting needs, but happy to have anyone apply.

Tank-looking for one and one tank with DPS spec

Brew-master Monk
Guardian Druid

Healers-Looking for 2 heals and another one with DPS spec

Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

Ranged DPS-Looking for 3 Ranged, heals off-spec would be nice.

Balance Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Mage

Melee-4 Melee, one with tank off-spec would be nice

Outlaw Rogue
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter

What we expect:

Positive, non-toxic attitude
Always be prepared
Have a good time
Not to worry if you cant make raids

If you feel like you can fit in with us please let us know.

Bnet-Nirro#1619

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

Hello Kaioken! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a mage spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Can you do Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est we raid one day a week we are 8/10H our only warrior went MIA HMU

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127

Our raid times are exactly what you are looking for. We raid tues-thurs. We are however trying to fill out our roster so that we can get into Mythic more consistently without having to pug. Adding you would allow our current warrior to swap to Unholy DK, which would be a massive boon to our raid.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-1010h-ce-focused-lfm-3-nightsweek-looking-for-core/783991

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Not sure if you are still looking but here is my guilds recruitment post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Hey Kaioken! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently in need of both a good Arms Warrior for our Mythic Roster.We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us. Feel free to message me if you’re interested!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey Kaloken!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hello,
Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

HEY YOU, POSTER GUY, i’ll keep this short because you’re about to be flooded with copy pastas.

Whats important? We raid TUES 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST & WED 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Thats a 4.5 hr raid week. And we’re 3/10 mythic. We are a hardcore guild when it comes to mechanics and a casual guild when it comes to hours.

We’re looking for a WW monk, Dps war and boomkin/mm hunter. Sooo, you fit the bill. We are 17/20 for a full group.

What can I say about our group? We’re a group of 20-30 year olds who talk a lot of trash but show up to play once that raid timer starts to tick down. We have multiple groups of real life friends who compose our coalition to try and down bosses.

I won’t waste more of your time beyond this, reach out to me on here if you’re interested or add me on bnet Crooked#11909 / [or my fellow officer] Noda#1596

Fastest way: add me on Discord Crookedjay#4995

come chillin the nasty bathhouse boiii

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-performing you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Available
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Sup my dude we raid one day a week on Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est we are 10/10 heroic and would love a warrior on roster we had one of our dps swap for shout and rally but would love to receive a full time warrior hit me up Sig#11142 on battle net or Sig#9905 on disc