210 3/10m lock lf Mythic Raid Team

Looking for a raid team on my warlock currently 6/10M on my main. 3/10m on my warlock.
Looking to raid fri/sat/sun 8pm est+ H/A dont matter.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/dotdìspenser#private=1&bybracket=1

Battletag: Judgemental#11462.
Discord: WarlockMain#1027

Hey Dotdìspenser,
If your able and willing to go Alliance and can raid from 9pm -midnight pst id love to talk to you.
My Btag is wawa#1628

Hey Dotdìspenser,

We are looking for another warlock to add to our mythic raid team. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm Central time. We are currently 5/10M. If you are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676. Our guild recruitment post is below for more information as well.

Hey Dot, Take a look below at what I am posting. I am also a warlock main this tier! If you are interested I would be happy to have a convo!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

We need currently 1-2 people to raid mythic on tuesday. We will easily be 5/10M from the first week

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
DK
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Hey < The Red Wedding > is currently recruiting a warlock! We formed 1 month ago and are currently 5/10 Mythic! We raid evenings on the weekends. I’ll link our forum post below for more info and a link to the app, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Jules#1302 or anyone listed in the forum post below.

[A][Stormrage] 5/10M Weekend Raiding, M+ and RBGs LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey man,

We’re not exactly what you’re looking for as far as the days, but we’re always looking for ranged DPS for our main raid. Currently we’re 7/10M and will be 8/10M soon, given our best Sludgefist attempt is ~11%.

If you’re interested, give us a look:

Hope to hear from you soon!

[The Cult] a guild based on the love of M+ is recruiting to fill out our raiding roster to push further into mythic. Our raid time’s are Tue/Thu 9:30-12. PST! Socials/M+ers also welcome.

[Recruiting]

Range Dps
Dk Dps

[Progression]

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathriya
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathriya

[Contact info]

Cecii#11430
Cody#14440
Fiorre#11343

Hey Dots! I would love to chat! We are 5/10M but should be 6/10M after tonight and looking to add another solid ranged dps into our roster!

I hope we get to chat! 2 days a week with raiding as well! Info spam!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 5/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Unholy DK
Ret Paladin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Sutts :
Discord- Sutts#5190
Bnet- Sutts#11615

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome.

Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Dot!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Here’s a good looking group of kids

Hey BaSkEtCaSE from Bnet just added you!

Weekdays is a 10/10H 4/10M is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS for mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

Tank:
Demon Hunter

RANGED:
Warlock-Extremely High
Boomkin-Extremely High
Hunter-High
Mage-Extremely High
Shadow Priest-Medium
Elemental Shaman-Medium

MELEE:
Rogue-Medium

If this interests you please feel free contact us. Happy hunting!

Bruce#12185-GM
Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer

Good Day!

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest Healer (Any Spec), Ranged DPS.

Also searching for an individual who would like to lead PvP events. Potential officer role available. There is interest in more PvP from some of our raiders and members. More social players also welcome!

Currently seeking the above for Mythic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet or Pabst#3308 on Discord

Add me and we cant chat.

7/10M

Mancheese#1508

Hello Dotdispenser!

i’m a recruitment officer for the guild [Mythic Exiles] and I would love to extend an invite to you to our guild. We are a 3/10 mythic guild who raids 8:30-11:30 pm ST on Illidan. Besides mythic, we do rbgs as a guild once a week (but looking to push it twice a week) and have several members of our guild running rbgs every day, and we do M+ on the daily. Our guild is active both in-game and in our Discord.

I would love to talk to you more about getting you into our guild with your main and your alts. My discord is RiddleRidley#1890 and my Bnet is RiddleRidley#1426.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there, i think we would be a good fit if you would swap to horde.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for mythic raiding. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that have Mythic aspirations but focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. We understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ basically every night, sometimes before and after raid nights. Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you interested in, we’d enjoy to chat more!

Raid Times:
Thursday & Friday 10pm(est)-1am(est)
Progression: 10/10H, 1/10M
We supply flasks and feasts during raids, with many of the members donating time/gold to supplying our team.
Contact: Xeiran (Battle.net: IamArchAngel#1303, Discord: ArchAngelSuriel#0001), Pandablorg (Battle.net: Blorgson#1313, Discord:Blorgson#3735)
If you have questions, Feel free to contact Xeiran or Blorg.

Hi Dotdispenser,

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

I added you on discord and would love to chat more if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955