210 1/10M resto druid LF mythic raid team

Unfortunately, my guild has decided to call it quits so here I am. About me:

• Multiple CE achievements spanning wotlk to most recently bfa.
  • Currently 10/10H, 1/10M for Castle Nathria
  • Knowledgeable of multiple healiing classes
  • Willing to maintain an alt if needed, but it will be a healer of some sort.
  • Commitment/dedication- I literally will show up to raid on Christmas if it’s not formally cancelled- I never miss.
  • Resto only.

Looking for:

• Prefer Horde
  • Prefer high pop server
  • Availability- wide open
  • This is the most important: Looking for a community, not just raid loggers. I’m looking for a group of solid people that are fun to be around all the time, not just for raid.
  • Mythic only- not interested in joining an AOTC guild, must be looking to achieve CE or at least get very close.

Logs available, of course. Available to trial immediatey.

Discord: Anabiotix#6915
Bnet: Nastyfacts#1491

Add me or drop a message and I’ll be in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to chilis is looking for raiders to fill its roster for Mythic Content-Horde! Currently 10/10H Raiding on Tues, Wed 8:30pm -11:00pm EST both nights. Looking for any of these following classes to help fill the mythic roster.(Healers (1-2)- MW Monk, Holy Pally, Resto Druid (Dps- Mage, Spriest,Warlock,Hunter) We are looking for individuals who want to push content, looking for those that understand mechanics and know their class, needing those that brush up on fights and research their classes/role. We are based on Zul’jin-Horde we may look at other classes depending. The guild is also searching for those interested in pushing PVP, and Mythic keys. High demand currently for any tanks in the basis of keys, most guildies 900+ io willing to push keys. If interested add any of the following Btags for review:

GM - Hiddentroll#12347
RL - Spence#11584
Recruitment Lead - MarkWallBang#1894

Thank you