(A) <Infusion> 5/8M 12 Year Guild LF Heals/DPS

< Infusion > of Azjol-Nerub was founded in April of 2007. The creation of the guild was based off the idea of being the best on the server. Since the creation of the guild, the realm has dwindled in population so we shifted our priority to push ourselves and lower our world/US ranking up every tier.

Our best finishes during the time:

Finishing Tier 13 25 man US 154th
Finishing Tier 14 25 man US 82nd
Finishing Tier 15 25 man US 115th (Lei Shen without locks and MW Monks :frowning:)

Since then, the guild has aged. The core of the guild has been playing together for years, people got their career jobs, families etc. So, the guild has aged and we’ve taken a step back from pushing as hard as we used to. The mentality is still engrained in us though to kill mythic bosses, we push until the end. We don’t take breaks until the next tier. We may evaluate the time we have left and make a decision as a guild to not push. (2 weeks left for Argus, G’huun etc) but during that time we’ll do all the farm we can for the next content push.

We maintain a relaxed environment while keeping a serious attitude for progression. We fully understand that WoW is a game; you won’t perform your best if you’re not having fun and that’s our basis of raid every night.

We do not over-recruit. We have Discord interviews with all recruits and only accept those who we feel will fit best in our small family. Why play if you can’t enjoy the content, forced to sit on a bench? Our roster is always kept small. We only recruit who and what we’re after, we don’t take chances.

Raid hours are Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST).

We are currently

7/8 M Uldir
9/9 M BoD
2/2 H COS
8/8H EP
5/8M EP

Recruiting Needs:
Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Any healing class (Of course HPally preferred)
Feral Druid
Ele/Enh shaman
Any exceptional player looking for a long-term home.
(We aren’t after specific classes just players who will fit in with our guild and create a home with us)

The best way to contact us is real ID at Decix#1306 or discord Decix#8154

3 Likes

I don’t like this format.
I don’t like change.

Hngggggggggg.

I don’t like this system

i dont remember what the old one looked like

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh teagda

Only replying so I don’t get fired

FINED idiot FINED

Either way. They shoulda ran the ball.

Kaepernick, endzone, CRABTREE,

PICKED OFF, THIS GAME IS OVER

We need range , so I stop having thoughts of killing myself.

Happy Thanksgiving!

gobble gobble,

5/8, Thanksgiving break now.

I hear people play range dps. Are they real or was I lied to?

I think it’s a lie.

Never lucky I guess. I had my hopes up that they were real.

I really hate this new system, i don’t care to write full sentences

More ranged pls so I can go sv

More rogues please.

More not roz please