209 ret pally lf active raiding guild

ilvl currently 209 will be 210+ next week. 6/10H and 650+ io.
I’m looking for an east coast guild with a very active community. Working from home rn due to covid so I have time to play. Hoping to raid 3x a week and run M+ often. Not looking for a super try hard guild but I would like to play with people who will show up prepared and not mess around.

Must be horde

Bnet is Mercs#1499

Hey buddy, check us out at Blind Pick Heroes! If you like what you see, hit me up!

Interested in a morning raid team?

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST