209 BM Hunter 3/10 Mythic

I am on Alliance server Sargeras and I am looking for a new team. I am willing to xfer and even willing to level and gear out a toon and a class that a guild needs. Team player here thats looking to have a steady raid spot for the rest of this tier and going into 9.1. Mythic keys are a plus and a good tight knit raid team with a tight knit community is what I am wanting. I am looking to raid pretty much any night of the week as long as it starts around 8pm CST. Feel free to message me on here or contact me on Bnet at Protectmtdew#11463

I think we have what you’re looking for. Would love to chat with you. I’ll hit you up on bnet tomorrow.

Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Definitely let’s chat!

Hey Jorcexorctic,

How about a fresh start ?

Ultimate is recruiting a Hunter. We’re 4/10M and working on blasting through the rest of Castle Nathria.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST

Questions? Join our discord server and message Guidinglight - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

Want to apply ? You can do it here - https://discord.gg/9GKyJjq

gl searching

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Howdy Joe!

I’m Quick one of the Officers for Illicit. We def would be interested in you joining and when you are max level and properly geared and what not could def prolly give you a shot on one of our teams! Reach out to me in game - or on Discord if need be. You can also Whisper any member of Illicit to get hitched now -
We’ve been around for over two years starting from 10 small faction refugees, and expanding to a guild with 3-4 teams. We’re in it for the long haul -

I know that the 3/10 is kinda disappointing right now - but I just took over a leadership role on the team and I am replacing the low performers to steer the ship. I was previously on the guilds CE team, before I took a step back. I’d really be interested in chatting and seeing if you are a good fit - Please let me know ! Thanks

Below if the info for Team Hades which is where I think you should start when ready

Team Hades :skull: (Heroic/Casual Mythic Raiding 3/10M)

:timer_clock: RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT

:small_orange_diamond: This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive raid team.
:small_orange_diamond: Some mythic raiding experienced is preferred
:small_orange_diamond: A history of performing well as an AOTC raider is required.
:small_orange_diamond: You should have an intermediate/advanced understanding of how to play your main class and spec in a raid environment.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will come to raid prepared having researched a progression encounter prior to raid time.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will must maintain their characters and continue to advance/gear them - “Team” mentality.

:small_orange_diamond: All healers are required to have a mythic-capable DPS spec or alt.

• This means your DPS spec or alt will be able to perform in-line with the overall team’s DPS expectations.

:small_orange_diamond: Players on this team will be expected to reasonably keep up with their daily/covenant quests to continue improving for raid.

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Melee DPS Any Tank Offspec
High Ranged DPS Any

CONTACT US

For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/Recruiter (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Mook - Raid Lead for Apollo (bnet: mook#11893)
Addina - Raid Lead for Hades (bnet: yassyfresh#1204)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)