209 Afflic Lock

Looking for skilled players to push into mythic with.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
Realm First - 15+ Keystone (Timed)

Recruitment Needs
Exceptional DPS of the following specs is preferred:
Affliction Warlock
Balance Druid
Marks Hunter
Unholy DK
Ret Pally

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460 // Shinori#1773
Discord - Peejay#8656 // Shinori#3992

[A][US][Proudmoore] Hierarchy is recruiting ranged DPS to help us round out the Mythic roster. We are a newly formed guild who’s goal is to be CE level. Our core is strong and we are looking to expand as we finish our Heroic progress and begin Mythic.

We raid Weds & Fri from 7:15p-11p EST. If you are looking to continue to raid at a high level but on a shorter 2 day schedule please contact me

Discord: Deevil#8988
Btag: Deevil#11420

Hey how’s it going! We need some dps to finish out or heroic progression and heading into Mythic. Shoot me a message on discord if we spark your interest!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-us-enveus-810h-recruiting-for-progression-and-mythic/819705

Hey there!

I’m from a guild called Stuck on Stupid on Illidan (Horde) focused on achieving CE this tier, with the aim of becoming more competitive with every tier. My guild is currently looking for talented DPS to complete our raid team. So far we are 9/10H while prioritizing giving trials a fair shot. We have now began to finalize our roster and expect progression to pick up significantly in the upcoming weeks.

Our normal raid times are from 8:00-11:00pm (CST) server on Wednesday and Thursday. If you are interested in talking/finding out more, feel free to reach out to eDM#12573 (myself) or Fen7740#1209 (our guild and raid leader).

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Warlock for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon! :sauropod:

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time.

We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends.

You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

We got them raids!

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info