208 WW monk LF AOTC guild

just transfered to a52 from dalaran, looking to find a weeknight raiding guild and maybe optional weekend night raid, have AOTC last tier, wouldnt mind trying to hit some mythic as well. just looking for a new home on the server

battletag Zanarkand7#1880
character name: Allenx

We have a mon - thurs 8-11 group lead and ran by aotc members, sent you a friend request on battle.net

Heres a link to our most recent forum post if you are interested in applying for our guild.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hchannel-five-news-team810h-lf-dps/809353

Hey there Allenx! I’m Kanyezus, the GM of Midnight Seared Bite. We’re a newly formed latenight guild on Area 52 and we think you’d be a proper fit for us. We are currently 10/10N and 5/10 heroic, we still have a number of spots open as we continue to lead successful pugs. Once our roster is full we will start Mythic progression. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 12AM to 3AM server time(EST) On offnights we usually hang out in discord and push mythic+ keys. We provide a fun and chill guild and raiding environment with the end game goal of reaching at least AOTC every raid tier.

If you’re interested you can reach me on bnet at Fl1pzomg#1101 or on our discord https://discord.gg/U4kAE4r4uP

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hello friend,

Check us out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284

Hey Zanarkandz,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hi Zanarkandz,
Faith is recruiting a WW Monk!

We are a new guild, building up out raid team. We strive to offer a Laid back fun raiding environment for our raiders. Our ultimate goal is to have fun while raiding.

We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM - 11:30PM EST

Currently we are 3/10H this is our 2nd week raiding together. Picking up some steam!

Discord: Dautz#9087
Bnet: Dautz#11514

Hi there!! We are recruiting atm, would love to talk to you in game. All info and bnets are in post below. Tues/Wed- 12-3am est grp 1 is 8/10h Tues/Wed 9-11:30 pm will be grp 2 starting normal around the 19th
[H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting

Still looking?

Hi there! I am the GM of The Game Theory on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H. We are looking for a healer & melee dps for heroic progression and onwards. Raid times T/TH 7-10p EST. Disc/Holy priest, R Druid. Adult environment where we have a good time and down bosses.

We are currently looking for players with close to, or over, 200 ilvl. Disc/Holy priest or R Druid, as well as a dps with a viable healing offspec. We are also looking for a few melee as well. One with a tanking offspec in case a tank can’t make it.

Feel free to add me on bnet at nerdgrl4life#1392 and I’m happy to answer any questions!

Hey Allenx,

I feel like you’d be a good fit for our team. Below is a brief description of our raid team. If there are any questions please reach out!

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606