208 Warrior LF raiding guild

We are WinterGuard, currently 3/10m a raid oriented guild that is pushing for Cutting Edge each raid tier. We also welcome casuals, M+ pushers, and PVPers, but the main focus will always be raiding. If you are interested in mythic raiding, we are ALWAYS recruiting and looking for new members to strengthen our roster. If you or someone you know is interested, have them talk to me directly. We hold our raiders to a high standard, and will make changes as necessary to accomplish our goal of CE. There will be no hard requirements as far as play time, attendance, ilvl, etc., however each of those things will play into your performance, and will therefore ultimately play into whether or not you get into raids. IF THERE ARE EVER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE ASK ME.
We raid 3 nights a week for 9 hours total with additional optional raid on other days depending on the week. T/W/Th 10pm-1AM EST. There will be a clear schedule each week, so please refer to that or ask me for any questions.
If you are not here to raid you are also welcome. Everyone please enjoy your stay here and have fun!

You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.
or Bnet Dagani#11630 Discord Lotharios#3677

Hello! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill an arms warrior spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Hey there! My guild is 10/10 N 7/10 H . We are looking for a warrior! If you are interested in coming over to zuljin and raiding with us twice a week tues/thurs . Check out my post or DM me for any questions. RainbowTea#0009
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/l4shfo/huszuljinthe_tavern_lf_dps_1010_n_510_h/

Hey Caeli! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good Warrior for our Mythic roster. Our schedule might lineup with the days you are looking for. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey would love to talk to you more - add me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thur/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
10/10H Looking to fill final spots for mythic prog. - Bleeding Hollow

Hello Emiz,

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Hey there, i think our guild would be a great fit for you. We are currently recruiting a dps warrior for a core spot and i would love to chat with ya. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ml-forged-h1-10m-10-10h-lf-range-dps-dps-warrior/681823

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

Hit me up if you are still looking, Info is in our guild spam:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524