208 Shadow Priest LF Guild tues/wed

10/10H 2/10M killed i am rerolling off of MW Monk due to the lack of interest. i dont have logs sadly due from rerolling, i am a CE Raider who was 12/12M in Ny’alotha and have a ton of mythic Exp from playing for 14+ years.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/hølyshadow (armory)

Hey Holyshadow.

I help with recruitment for my guild Lords of the Dead. We are currently 9/10H and should have sire down here shortly to start progressing into mythic content. Our raid times are Tuesday Wednesday 9-12PM EST. We’re a pretty casual atmostphere with competent raiders who just like to show up, follow mechanics, and collect loot. We also run an alt night raid and an rbg night with about 10ish people doing higher keys regularly. Gear doesn’t matter or your current char’s progression to us, only that you come prepared and do your best. If you have any additional questions or would like to learn more, feel free to add me on bnet kevin#1996

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our progression heroic. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.

Hello HolyShadow

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

1 - Tank(Non Dh)
2-3 Healers(Any)
4 - Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Pun Intentions would love to have you:

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild looking to push heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic as well once we get our group up and running. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. Currently we are on sludgefist on heroic. if we sound like a fit hit us up. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D