208 Mage LF AOTC/CE Guild

Hey there! I’m recently back from a deployment, so I’m playing a bit of catchup. 208 Frost Mage with a ret paladin for PVP. Looking for AOTC guild with aspirations to run into CE. I also do keys, with a consistent KSM. Ranked from the 1400-1600s in PVP, but better when I get serious partners. Looking for a 2-day raid team that raids roughly 9pm-12am PST. I’m currently on Alliance but I’ll entertain the possibility of faction transferring. HMU on RisenFenix#11943, or just reply to this post. Looking forward to hearing from you! Here is a link to my current armory.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/malarcanus

Hi Malarcanus,

We raid a little earlier than what you have listed but thought I’d throw our info out and see if it works for you.

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting ranged dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time!

If this piqued your interest, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1