208 Hunter looking for a new home

I am looking for a new place to call home. I am 9/10H in CN i can play MM or BM but i have more fun when can play BM. I am willing to transfer to Ally side and almost would prefer to as i like the ally asthetic more.

I would like to move to an active server as dead ones just done seem as fun as the economies are typically horrid.

I am looking for guild that raid in a time frame between 5-10 est if possible.

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior/Demon Hunter!!

Ranged dps - Any atm!

Healer - DISC PRIEST!!! Possibly Holy Pally :slight_smile:

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey, Horde guild on Tichondrius here looking for ranged dps. We’re semi-casual mostly focused on completing heroic. We’ll kill some mythic bosses each tier, but pushing for Cutting Edge won’t likely be a priority.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-610-heroic-lf-rdps/803252

Guild & Server: Vengful US-Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Thursday & Friday (8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST)
Current Progression: 3/10 N Castle Nathria
Recruitment Contacts: BNet: NightKnight#1159389 // Discord: Night#5956
Application: Message me on discord or in-game
Requirements: Commitment to our raid times. Real life comes first but remember 20+ others want to kill bosses with you so when we move to Mythic please let us know ASAP if something comes up. Please know how to play your chosen spec and role, know what enchants you need and what your BIS pieces are and where to get them. Prior Heroic or Mythic Raid experience.
Needs: Many openings available for DPS. 1 or 2 with Tank OS needed, 1-3 with a healing OS needed, Ranged and Melee pure dps needed as well.

1 Like

Hey Ruzaki, we’re looking for solid ranged for our team.
Our times look a little later than your looking for, but if they do work for you we would love to chat!
I’ll leave our info below for your consideration, reach out any time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831