208 Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hey there! I’m recently back from a deployment, so I’m playing a bit of catchup. 208 Frost Mage with a ret paladin for PVP. Looking for AOTC guild with aspirations to run into CE. I also do keys, with a consistent KSM. Ranked from the 1400-1600s in PVP, but better when I get serious partners. Looking for a 2-day raid team that raids roughly 9pm-12am PST. I’m currently on Alliance - Stormrage but I’ll entertain the possibility of faction/server transferring. HMU on RisenFenix#11943, or just reply to this post. Looking forward to hearing from you! Here is a link to my current armory.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/malarcanus

Hey bud could use a mage if times works for you spam below

Hello Malarcanus! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Malarcanus,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873