Did bliz change the starting weapon in nazjatar ilvl?

People who don’t raid need progression too or else they just won’t pay blizzard. That should be simple enough for you to understand.

I don’t care if you don’t play that character or not, there is nothing in your armory that I can see that indicates you are actually playing BfA.

3 Likes

Just another reason to look forward to classic I guess.

Says the level 55 death knight? You hold others to a different standard than yourself I see. Check Gnaome@Cenarius. I’m not a coward.

1 Like

“You are not worthy of such an upgrade you peon. Now come join groups with us and listen to us scream in discord! Only then may you receive your reward!” - Party poopers.

1 Like

and still over 100 posts and still no blue can take a minute to type:

Yes, the quest reward in live 8.2 was set to 370 ilvl, deal with it.

smh

You would have been better off just not posting that. I havent’ changed my mind about how much content to you do do.

Cool. Gnaome confirms everything I posted in this thread. She is a prot warrior with <330 ilvl that I copied to the PTR to test. Nazjatar felt trivial. I decided to unsub. That’s my entire story.

You, Lasin, are still a level 55 coward, who has accomplished less in BfA than Gnaome.

You are correct Lasin hasn’t done anything at all in BfA. However, this isn’t my main account.

Obviously not your main. Still a coward. That’s fine. You be you.

yes when a rumor run out of control, now they face backlash because of it.

1 Like

Ah.

So the issue is that we jumped the gun and freaked out about something before it hit live?

Got it.

Self inflicted 100%, but trying to shift the blame to someone else.

3 Likes

Playing classic for free raid gear for doing an entry quest??

1 Like

Boy are you in for a surprise.

2 Likes

Ok I, on my forum main - Murgatroyd - posted the first “wth, a 370?” post after we went live today.

This is the actual character, they couldn’t even be bothered with a new model but instead I got a 370 Honorbound. I mean, come on. I got a weapon that wasn’t an upgrade (370 vs a 380 base Zandalari bow) after all the forum chatter got me semi-excited about an upgrade - but isn’t even worth anything as a mog?

1 Like

Zandalari weapon cache i believe is 395 today. Just get that if 370 isnt good. It scales but it should be at least 370 for cache depending on i level of character.

Considering this is one of my toons I played in Vanilla, nah man, no surprises for me.

Since we don’t have Artifacts anymore, it’s a bone thrown at new/returning players so that such a big part of their dps isn’t so gimped to start with.

I just wish dual-wielding specs got two of them, so the dps boost is the same across the board.

Again this wasn’t really meant for players that have been around and active, it’s a catch-up mechanic to be able to see the new stuff today.

1 Like

Arent the new boe crafted pieces 385? Why would they give everybody a 385 or higher weapon and completely invalidate every new weapon pattern before crafters even learn them?

1 Like
3 Likes