207 Resto Druid LF Casual AOTC

Hi there, I am looking for a new friendly AOTC home. I’m leaning towards a faction change to go alliance side but am considering horde if the fit is right.

1 Like

Hey Creepy,

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

1 Like

Hey there! Throwing our spam in case our times meet what you’re looking for =)

Maybe you’ll consider Stars of Nine on illidan Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST.
We can do some cross-realm hang outs before you commit to coming across the world.

Hey there!

I’m the GM of Ibyish Clan – We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a healer and some dps to round out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! If you’re already thinking on Alliance and you wouldn’t mind going into mythic we are in need of a final healer to finish off our healer core and would be more than happy to add in a reliable Resto Druid, we get AOTC every tier and then push into mythic without the hardcore mindset. I’d best describe our guild environment as a bunch of old raiders just wanting to get bosses down and see how far we can go without all the hardcore elitism and toxicity. I’ll leave our stuff below but if we sound like a fit then please hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we were 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council before we called for the tier due to raider burn outs.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

1 Like

Hey there creepi! Our guild, Grey Horse Army (Alliance - Turalyon) is my “friendly AOTC home.” :slight_smile: I started the guild for that specific purpose. To help fun, friendly, non-toxic people find a place to enjoy raiding again, but still progress to AOTC! We started up at the beginning of Shadowlands but have built a good core group. We still need a few more to help round us out. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST. Message me if you are interested! We also run mythics on mondays and just help each other out the rest of the week! Oh, my bnet is Thistlebloom#1316 if you want to know more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Allo Creepi! o/

Dusk Eternal are looking for one more healer before heading into SoD this patch and we might align on a lot of what youre looking for in a guild. We fit the “Casual AotC” tag pretty well honestly.

We raid M/F 9p-12a eastern, We have a fun damn time raiding, AND we get bosses to 0% pretty efficiently (AotC before the Sire nerf back in March).

Discord is bluu#7164 if you want to chat about it some more. Ill leave our recruitment link as well. Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey, Creepi,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We’re an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, raiding Normal and Heroic, currently 5/10 Normal Sanctum, previously AotC Castle Nathria. If you’re still looking, I think we might be a good fit for each other!
I’d love to chat, so feel free to hit me up: RowanBeth#1291 Battletag or Beth#0208 Discord.

Hey! Our raid team, Twilight Fenix, is currently looking for healers for heroic SoD. We are located on Proudmoore alliance server. Our team is a casual raid group that wishes to achieve AOTC and have a good time with friends while doing it. We raid Friday and Sunday 6-9 pst. It would be great to include you as well if you are interested! Let me know if you wanna join and we can discuss more! My btag is Brerellin#1558. Hope to see you in game!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Looking to Grow our Mythic Team Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. (8/10N) so far RBG’S on the weekend. Need 2 dps and 1 flex healer.

We have a Growing earlier 2nd raid team Wed/Sat 6est to 9est as well. This group is open for all and in need of players who may not be able to make later raid times!

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Would you consider going Horde for a wow-centric community?

Team Spite is looking for a few more raiders. They raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm - 11pm CST.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/envelop
Radier .io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Descendants of Lore is looking for 1 more healer for our raid team. We are semi casual in that we play to have fun and don’t go into rage mode if we wipe a lot or blame people for mistakes, but we do play to succeed. I will leave our spam below, but if you wish to talk further please feel free to message me on battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 healer.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there, I’m a recruiting for Inting for Wings [H] on Area 52, and we are currently looking to round out our roster for 9.1. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30est. In Castle Nathria, we got AOTC, and got 3/10M before we took a break due to lack of a solid roster, but we are back stronger than ever with 4/10H in Sanctum. We are planning on blasting through Heroic, and hopefully quickly starting progression on Mythic. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly guild, and we have lot’s of people who run mythic+ and pvp as well.
You can reach me on discord Widerbubbles#6969 or battlenet Widerbubbles#1800

Hello Creepi!!! We have a perfect fit for you with our casual raid team! Read below and get in touch with me when you can! Look forward to chatting!

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello Creepi!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team:

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid

Weekend Raid Team:

Saturday / Sunday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:
Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet:
Destro#1898

Application Below:

We are alliance and we are always looking for talented players.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage is a very active guild that is always looking for talented players.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787