207 ilvl Ele/Resto Shaman 1/10M&9/10H LF CE guild

I’m Sern and I’m 29 years old and have been playing WoW since Classic to varying success. I joined my latest guild, Exotic Raid Plan, in WoD during their Mythic Xhul prog and have been there ever since. In Legion, I became an officer/raid leader and eventually became GM. My first tier as GM we achieved CE. Recently, the officer core of ERP decided it was time to end our guild roster and go our separate ways.

I enjoy raiding because I love the competitiveness and striving to achieve a common goal with friends. I always show up prepared and ready to go. I know the fights and I know my class.

I am looking for something that is an established guild that I can find friends that will hopefully last. I prefer to raid 2-3 times a week during the week at night (7-8PM EST to no later than 11PM EST). I am 1/10M and 9/10H with sub 10% pulls on Denathrius. I have pushed high tier raiding since the beginning with very few breaks.

My logs are a little of a mixed bag as I sorta played a role as Battle Shaman for some of early heroic and such. I have raided as both specs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27911101#difficulty=4&metric=dps

If you’d like to reach out, my btag is Serntis#1505 and my discord is Serntis#9504.

I know you said no later then 11pm EST but if anything changes we are in need of a resto shaman. Hit us up!

One Heal is a Horde CE Guild on Area-52. Formed up late during BFA. Led by a core of experience raiders we achieved 12/12M on a short timeframe and will continue to achieve CE each tier as we start to push our rankings with the end expansion goal of US 150.

Currently Recruiting:

• Exceptional DPS
  • Resto Shaman

Applicants should have experience with mythic raiding and CE from Legion/BFA and are expected to have knowledge of their class and respective roles. All exceptional applicants should feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Wednesday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Thursday: 9pm-12PM EST
  • Friday: 9pm-12PM EST (First 2 weeks of progression/Optional Heroic)

Raider Expectations:

• All players are expected to maintain high raid attendance. While real life happens and is completely understandable we need to be able to progress and depend on our raiders to show up consistently.
  • All raiders are expected to show up with consumables(food, pots, tomes, etc) for raid.
  • Players are expected to maintain their gear to stay competitive and know boss fights and mechanics going into fights.
  • Maintain composure and accept constructive feedback as we all improve.

Current Prog:

• 1/10 Mythic
  • 10/10 Heroic

Atmosphere:

Our goal is to continually improve and get better each tier while maintaining a raid atmosphere that allows us to enjoy raiding. The expectation is for our raiders to identify their own mistakes so they can correct them and move on. We are all raiding because we enjoy the game and have fun but falling behind in gear/mechanics or having a bad attitude in raid all take the fun away and is unacceptable.

Outside of raid we have a few big PvPers in the guild as well as M+ pushers who are on at all hours of the day. Once raid tiers are cleared there are also a variety of different games that are played.

BNet: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#1217, Putiputi#1305, Clerkie#1247

Discord: Raynor#3457, Yenchmeister#8407, Putiputi#4524, Clerkie#9999

Feel free to ask us any questions or fill out an application.

docs.google.com

One Heal Application

One Heal Application

Weekend looking for gamers

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:partying_face:

Hey Sern!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Searntis,

We are currently the same progression as you, fit within your hours, and need a player who can swing between Ele and Resto! I’ll drop the copy pasta below, would love to hear from you!

ts Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey there- give us a look:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit ranged DPS.

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Don’t hesitate to communicate with Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268 on BNET

Or

Poopdollar#6583 and Svester#7164 on Discord.

<Style> Sargeras 4/10M LF Warlock, DH, RDPS and Healers love to chat with you about our guild apps in the forums goodluck on your search!

Blarg Squad is 1/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

:heart:

Hey Sern,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!