207 Fire Mage LF Guild

Previously 9/12M Nyalotha looking to join a new guild for progression through heroic and mythic.
Prefer raid times between 4-10pm CST
Current server is BleedingHollow

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on the same server, our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm (should be 7-10 for you unless I’m bad at timezones) est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add
Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hey there,

Dusk to Dawn [Blackrock] is recruiting more dps. Currently 7/10H
-Raid times W/TH 730-930/10pm / Sat 9pm-12pm CST.

Let me know if you are interested in speaking further!
Bnet: Teamfdub#1382

My guild What Is IO is recruiting on Winterhoof Horde we are 10/10N and 4/10H.
my btag is norton#11254 and discord is norton#6319

we raid tue and wed 830 to 1130 est…

Hey there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey Timetofreeze,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of rebuilding, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey there! We’re currently 4/10H (10/10N) and progressing AOTC. Will be doing mythic as well.

Guild is Man I Love Fishing on Emerald Dream US (Horde). We raid Tues 8-12pm EST and Thursday 8:30-12pm EST.

Really social guild that also does a lot of m+, group Torghast and other ways to have fun on non raid nights.

Feel free to reach out on Discord if anything I’ve said sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Discord: Goshawk#2037

wall of text inc

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hi there, our times are a little later but check out our post and if we may be a fit for you hmu! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

Hello Timetofreeze!

[Cant find a guild] is a newly formed guild on Illidan with the goal of AOTC and mythic raiding once we have a large enough roster. We’re currently recruiting ranged DPS. Our current progression is 7/10 H in two weeks(should be at Sire at the end of this raid week). Our raid times are Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm EST. If you are interested add my bag Koliupy#1761.

Thanks!

Hey There!

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I think you might be a good fit for us and would love to see you apply!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
3/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-kismet-310m-tuesthurssun-8-11pm-est-lf-ranged-dps/840492

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. <3