207 Fire mage LF guild Heroic into Mythic

Hey guys I’m a 207 Fire mage on Area 52 Looking for guild I have some Heroic experience. I do know the fights I’m just looking for guild to grow with and have a chance and becoming a better player all around. Please contact me in game or on discord Open to all raid times currently.

discord: Felrid#9636
btag: FelridTV#1135

Hi Mana,
Faith Would love to have a mage of your caliper join us.

it sounds like you’d be the perfect height for our guild that is if you meet the 6’7" criteria.

Please contact our HR @ 1-800-867-5309
We hope to hear from you soon.
-Dagerdra

[Guild: Roll Initiative]
9/10H 1/10M.
Semi Hardcore guild looking to push Mythic each tier. We’re currently looking for great DPS that’s willing to learn and improve to fill out our roster spot.
Raid times are Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30pm EST.
Let me know if are interested and want to ask some questions.
Discord: Crypticskin#9818
Bnet: Crypticskin#9818

Hey Mana! New reformed guild here! A little about our guild below.

(10/10N & 9/10 H) Former mythic raiders looking for active players to help us grow and progress into mythic content. Raids are Fri/Sat Midnight to 3AM server time. We do keystone runs every night. We welcome anyone and everyone! We are looking for RDPS and a DPS Warrior to fill out the ranks of our mythic team!

Hey, Manatuskk! If you’re looking for a guild to grow with, we’re a newer guild consisting of older players that are currently progging heroic, running keys, pvp, etc. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-grey-wardens-510h-recruiting-for-socials-and-raiders/818044

Hey!! Shoot me a message Ham#11424 to chat and run some M+ to test us out. We’ll be starting M soon and would love to see how you could fit in! Hit me up soon

Hello Manatuskk!

I saw your post and wanted to give you some information on our guild to see if we may be able to work together in the future! I’ll be happy, or any of our other recruitment members for that matter, to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

[H] [Area-52] consists of older players (25+) on average. Many of whom have played World of Warcraft together for over five years and still going.

We currently have one up and running raid team and a newer raid team that is stretching it’s legs and still forming it’s core group. I’ll break down each raid team information/needs below. For ease of use, I’ll call the teams RT1 and RT2.

RT1 is the raid team that tends to be more exclusive since it is our team that pushes content during the tier/expansion. RT2 consists of our guild members who wanted a better raid time and/or a more relaxed raiding environment.

Contact Info: Rhetorica (In-Game), Armatus#1287 (B-Net), Armatus#4222 (Discord), and/or https:/ /discord.gg/f44qYYj (Guild Discord, talk to anyone at the @Admin or @Officer roles)

RT1:

Raid Days:

Tuesday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Thursday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N, 10/10H, and 1/10M

Needs: Skilled DPS

Arms DPS Warrior

Boomkins

Mages (Fire/Arcane)

Warlocks

Hunters

Shadow Priests

We’ll be happy to trial any skilled dps regardless of class/spec.

RT2:

Raid Days:

Friday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Sunday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N

Needs: Healers and DPS

RT2 is still forming it’s core raid group and as such is more open to players of any class/spec/role at this time.

Hey there! is currently 8/10H looking for motivated dps to join us! We raid W/TH 8:30-11:30pm est!

If you’re interested and have more questions feel free to add me @:
Dinogoesrawr#11896

Hello! We are a small guild looking for Tanks/Dps to round out our raid team. Lets talk

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression: At the time of our move…
10/10N
4/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

If you are looking for a tank position or even a DPS position and want to have fun and enjoy the game, hit us up.

GM - Princessnora (princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer - Kontin (contin#1773)
Officer - Founders (Xiero#1393)
Raid Leader - Noobpunch (ZeroCool#1954)

come dps stuff

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info