207 Elemental Shaman LFG

I just resubbed for 9.1 Looking for an AOTC guild/Community for Shadowlands,non-toxic,non-elistist. I did switch toons for shadowlands. Been thinking of swapping to horde but nothing in stone yet. I play 9pm cst till usually midnight or 1am cst - I’d like to find team who runs between 8:30 cst till midnight. I enjoyed M+ keys. I wouldn’t consider myself casual nor hardcore but somewhere in between. If I am going to do something I would like to do it well.

what else did i forget - I do sim frequently, I do look at logs frequently, love to help people complete thier keys…etc…

My Raid Experience (previous expansions and different toons):
Uldir 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 5/9M
EP 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 4/9M
Ny’alotha 12/12H (AOTC), 3/12M
Castle Nathria 10/10H (AOTC)
Thx for reading!

Come over to horde, we have cookies.

Our times might not fit I’m but I’ll ask anyways we are a heroic/ casual mythic guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde we need a dps shaman if interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Battle.net Sig11142

Hello and Good Morning!

Team After Hours could really use you!
We are Alliance on Stormrage and raid 9pm - midnight Central time Sunday and Monday.
You could still make raid time this week!

Add me on Discord and let’s chat! Hoss#7620

Hello Eytukhan! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

HI there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST (the times might not line quite up, but figured I’d put it out there), and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! You sound lovely and we would love to have you join us. Contact me on Discord: Goto#21842 or bnet:Goto#21842 and I will tell you more about us :slight_smile:

Hey Eytukhan! We have a casual raid group that may be a good fit for you!! Please read below and contact me anytime!!!

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow