207 Boomy LF guild

Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 ranged dps
1 healer

1 MM Hunter (Perf)
1 Aff Lock (Perf)
1 Boomie (Perf)
1 Flex Range (Perf)
1 Disc Priest (Perf)

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

Hey Brindia!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Howdy Brindia. I Give NO Fox is looking for more members for our Thur / Fri Raid team, 7p-10p CST on the Illidan server. Below is our recruitment message here on the forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-i-give-no-fox/871698

Hey there! If you want to come over to Stormrage, the guild I’m in in a lot of fun, is 9/10 H, does tons of PvP and M+. We raid Mon/Thurs 7:30-11pm EST. Super friendly discord as well :slight_smile:

Hey there!

We still need a few more for a full raid roster.

is a late night guild on Proudmoore.

I have 9/10H CN experience and looking for some ranged dps.

We raid 9-11PM PST W/TH.

I am happy to help team members get to 3 vault boxes every week while we get that settled.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

Hello Brindia,

is currently looking for a Balance Druid for our Mythic roster. We are Horde on Area 52, raid 8:30-11:30pm EST T/W/TH. Currently 1/10M 10/10H, Huntsman going down this week. Feel free to add me on btag: Storm#11949

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-rshaman-and-unholy-dk/859676

The Crispy Bois Horde-Hyjal US is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are currently 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN. We raid Fri/Sat 6:30PM-9:30PM PST. If these days/times work for you and you are interested in trialing with us, please reach out to me on bnet at Quiverbone#11650 or on discord Quiverbone#6223.

Class needs:
MDPS: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin
RDPS: Boomkin/Hunter(MM)/Warlock/Mage/SPriest
Tanks: Closed

Feel free to apply for any class that is full, all applicants will be considered based on needs and flexibility of the applicant. Applicants progression should be in line with the guilds.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Wednesday 8-11 PM EST

Raid Details:
Progress 8/10H

We provide flasks/Armor Kits/Oils/Feasts to all raiders.

Background:
Everest is a newly formed guild at the start of Shadowlands. We strive for a fun progress based raid enviroment. Our goals this tier are to achieve AOTC and start on Mythic. Next tier we are looking to increase performance and move into mythic content.

Any exception applicants are invited to apply, please reach out if you have any questions.

Contacts for more info
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Hello, Our Alliance guild on Stormrage is looking for DPS. We raid Sun/Mon EST 10:15 PM to 12:30 PM we are 10/10 Normal and pushing Heroic currently. We have a few people who PvP and were hoping to get a RBG group started within the guild. We run M+ regularly and are happy to help people

Hey Brlndla,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

HI Brindia –

Forte is a 9/10H guild lookint to push into mythic. We don’t do much in terms of RBGs, but we do M+ pretty much every night. We’re also on Malganis!

Schedule:

Tues/Thurs (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

Healers
RDPS

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

haha. Everyone’s recruiting the boomy aren’t they! Well, if you’re still looking, lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that’s you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Brindia, Part Timers is a Mythic raiding guild over on Bleeding Hollow. We are currently 9/10 H and will be downing Sire this week then on to Mythic. We also run M+ throughout the week. Our raid time is on Sunday from 6-10 PM EST. Were a chill group of older folks with kids and jobs that still want to progress. If that sounds like a good fir for you feel free to reach out to Quongdi#1712 Bnet

Hey Brindia,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hello Brindia,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hey! If you’re still looking for a place to call home…

PugLife is looking to build up their community, not only for raiding but in all aspects of the game. We are a heroic raiding guild that also enjoys pushing M+ and we have a couple of members that enjoy PVP! We are currently a smaller, but tight-knit group that wants more people to call friends!

If you’re looking for a guild to call home without all the drama and elitist attitudes, we’d love to have you. PugLife has been together since Legion and has always gotten their AOTC in every raid tier. We like to run alt content as well, low keys or normal raids.

We are currently 5/10 H CN but as stated above, it’s not just about raiding, we want all of you! Our group ranges from people in their 20’s and up! We have jobs, families, and real-life responsibilities and we absolutely prioritize those things first.

We also host free-to-play Friday events where interested individuals will log in and play free games outside of Wow! If you’re interested in joining us feel free to add me on bnet.

Godeo#1447

[H][Mal’Ganis] 3/10H LF Heals & DPS

Hey there! - Familia - Mal’Ganis [H] - 10/10N - 3/10H (Most guildies are 4+). We are a new raiding guild (Two weeks old) looking for healers & DPS to fill the raid roster. We are leaning on the semi-hardcore side, but looking to become more serious going into the next tier if we get the right group of people together.

Raid nights are Tuesdays from 8:30pm - 11pm CST & Thursdays from 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. The guild pushes keys all week and torgy runs.

The guild is really aiming to gear up and tune the roster for next tier by helping others find the toons they want play and push keys/alt CN runs. We are all very active, social, and live in Discord.

Message Ulamogg#1717 - My name is Scotty. Reach out anytime!

Check us out. Envelop.gg/rp