How come there isn't a Battle Pet Essence?

So it’s okay to make PVErs PVP and PVPers PVE, but why not a Battle Pet Essence?

14 Likes

Yes they could make one where all your pets come out and do damage it would be awesome for ppl with 1500 pets - oops up to 2000 now.

6 Likes

Very good question!

I will find the answer.

23 Likes

i’m offended by this. as a pver who pvps, it upsets me when that week of stupid pet battles comes up… i mean, the nerve of forcing me to do something i don’t want to is just- offensive!

1 Like

I like that out of all of the most recent posts on the forums the blues respond to this one lol.

15 Likes

I could just see this giving them the idea to have the best PvP gear locked behind pet battles. To “encourage people to try the rest of the game”.

7 Likes

Because even the devs realize the Pokemon phase of life is over?

Yea, it’s so “over” that 8.2 is only introducing 80-90 pets and a new battling dungeon in Stratholme. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

More’s the pity.

Only one so far today actually asking a question that doesn’t require development time to answer.

2 Likes

Pssst I am pretty sure the op was being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Please do! I want to be the very best and need this!

2 Likes

Major Power: Pet Stampede
Minor Power: Pet Cuddles

7 Likes

I really enjoy pet battles, so I like when they run the bonus. I have to say, though, that I don’t recall ever being forced to do them.

5 Likes

Trying to think of what a battle pet essence would be.
Maybe the active would briefly summon your team, Hunter style, where they all attack your target?

For the passive…a battle pet EXP gain boost w/ a slight increase to DPS when you have a companion out?

2 Likes

Do you even know Kaivax at all? If you did, you wouldn’t even make such a ignorant comment.

ok thanks boss!

/sarcasm-10

So you mean to grind up the extra ones?
Good for full on stuffing your pet.
Keep a momento of way bak then…

i’d be willing to bet the Blue was too.

2 Likes