206 warr or 203 druid

206 Fury Warrior / 203 Resto or Balance Druid looking for raiding guild. Know 10/10 Heroic and have done a few pulls on Mythic Shriek.

Hey Barti!

I’m from Formaggio-Thrall, a newly formed guild interested in going for mythic progression in 9.1 with AOTC as a bare minimum accomplishment. If you’re interested in talking more, my Bnet is Ethelwulf#1181.

Our raid times are 8-11PM EST, Tuesday and Thursday!

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for rdps. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hiya Barti!

Cupcakes and BDSM is recruiting!

We are a fun guild on Thrall looking to further grow our roster for mythic content. We take in all players that are interested in raiding. Most of us are 2/10 mythic experience. We also have players that like to do mythic plus and pvp.

Raids:

Raid schedules are Tuedsays heroic clear Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 10:30PM and ends at 1AM server time (Eastern Time). This will be our main progression raid group.

Our Goals:

Our goal is to get cutting edge in Shadowlands and/or to progress through mythic raiding as far as we can. To reach this goal we expect everyone to have good attendance to our raid nights. We expect everyone to research their class and mechanics. We also expect everyone to reach out to us if in need of help as far as classes, specs, mechanics and gameplay.

About Us:

We as a guild are mainly active in the evening hours due to real life schedules but some are active during the day as well. We also like to do fun activities with our fellow guild mates such as scavenger hunts, transmog contests, xmogs and mount runs and achievement runs. We also welcome new players as well and we have many resources available upon request.

If you are interested or wish to know more details please feel free to reach out to one of our officers or myself by discord or in game.

Discord Info:

Shakiwa#0588

Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Kittler.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC. We plan on casually approaching mythic once we assemble a solid core raiding team.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.

We are a LGTBQ friendly guild.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.

Hello Barti,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey Barti!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re a pretty friendly group looking to fill another DPS spot with a dedicated raider. We’re currently 2/10 M. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If you’re interested, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey there :slight_smile: if you are willing to come to alliance-proudmoore
[Insidious Legion] LF Raiders on Proudmoore for Shadowlands Raiding
we raid:5:30 - Western
6:30 - Mountain
7:30 - Central
8:30 - Eastern
We are looking for a warrior and ranged dps we raid Wednesday and Fridays if interested contact Bnet:Theodoras#11590 or Discord:Hattorrii#3227

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Feel free to check us out at [A][US][Dalaran] <Sword of Azeroth> 5/10H Fri/Sat 5pm EST casual raiding guild LFM

Hey Bartl, our guild is looking for a boomkin. Would love to talk more. We are currently 9/10H. We raid T/Th 8:15 - 11:15PM. Add me on bnet if you would like to talk and get some more info!

Bnet: Douglas#1717

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

add me Thecoldbange#1998 1/10m 10/10H

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey, Barti! We may be interested in your warrior or druid! [H] Faded Gods is a raiding, m+ and pvp guild on Kil’Jaeden. We have achieved AOTC 10/10H but are still currently raiding heroic as we build our roster up a little more.

We raid Sat/Sun from 8-10 central with m+/pvp nights on alternating weeks on Thursdays.

Hit me up on bnet and we can talk some more! bark#11701

Hey, if you’re interested in going alliance we could use either fury or boomy. :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-volatile-310m-1010h-lf-dpsswing-wedsthurs-7-10-cst/873903