206 Unholy DK LF Raiding Guild

Hi I’m looking for some friendly people to run progression raids with. I’d prefer a small to medium sized guild with little to no drama. I play this game to have a good time and I’m just looking for some people to do that with!

I also like to run Mythic+ but I’m more interested in finding a regular raid team. Not really into PVP.

Server:
Tichondrius - Willing to transfer Horde or Alliance.

My current raid progress:
10/10N
4/10H

Preferred raid times:
Weeknights any time after 6pm.

1 Like

Friend request sent. This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Hey we’re new and small but sizing out well. We run quite a lot of M+ and we’re getting raids put together as well as we can each week based on turn out (if not more M+!)

Currently need DPS and Healers

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi Unesh

Stardust needs a dps DK, so we’d love to talk to you about raiding with us.

We’re a friendly bunch! We also like progression raiding! It’s a win-win combo!

We’re a small sized guild of people with jobs, kids, college, etc. We look for warm-hearted people who share similar WoW goals. That helps keep things running smoothly and helps maintain a positive atmosphere.

So do we. We are looking for long-term raiders who want to be part of a team.

We regularly run M+

No worries there.

We are on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage.

We are 3/10 M. That said, unlike a lot of guilds, we are not looking for statistics on a character sheet. We are looking for people who are excited about being a part of our raiding family. The best way to determine that is to talk to us. But until then, knowing what we are about is important. Our goal is to keep chipping away at challenging content on a limited schedule and within a positive environment. Historically, that means clearing current heroic content and then continuing onto mythic content. We tend to push further into mythic content with each progressive tier within an expansion and even earned some CE achievements.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

I love cats too. Unfortunately, there are too many allergies in my family to allow for the possibility.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi there! Added you on bnet.

My guild, Disorientated, may be a perfect fit for you! We’re AOTC focused, 10/10H for CN, and looking for DPS. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and do a variety of activities during off-nights - keys, leveling alts, and alt raids on the weekends.

Hey!, sent you a discord request. We are an older group of players playing at a causal pace. Looking to get AoTC here pretty soon. Let me know if you are interested!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Added on discord let’s have a chat tonight!

Hey Unesh!

I am going to send you a friend request on discord because I think our guild <HØME> on Area 52 would be exactly what you’re looking for! We are a small guild that runs Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST. Currently we are 9/10 H and have sire down to about 50%.

We take players of all skill levels as long as they are friendly and willing to learn! There is a zero tolerance policy on drama and toxicity and our goal is 100% to have fun with good people :slight_smile:

Also…I, too, love cats

Hey there Unesh! We’d love to have you, check out our guild here:

Hello Unesh,

OverDosed is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow we raid Tues and Thurs from 6-8pm EST we are 10/10H and looking for a few more to fill to push into mythics. We have people that running mythic+ and if RBGs is your thing we have a team member that is putting together a team for that as well.
You can contact me at
btag Tempress#11905

Hello Unesh,

might be a good fit for you and what you have going on. If you’d like, we are running a heroic CN clear tonight and you are more than welcome to come join us for a trial run! We are expanding our roster to build our numbers and move into mythic CN.

bluu#7164 is my discord, reach out to me if youre interested!