206 MM Hunter - 3/10 Heroic

Looking for stable, fun guild to join to further my progression toward completing Heroic and moving into Mythic. Guilds and players have been rather ruthless this expac and it hasn’t been easy finding a decent group of people.

I pull my weight, learn fast, and put a lot of work into my toon. I am not a hardcore player, though. So if you’re expecting a die hard raider willing to shed blood to progress, I’m not your guy. I’m super raid worthy and dedicated, but I’m not all about making this a job. lol.

Looking for a group to grow with and be a part of. Prefer late night raids or strong completion runs on weekends. I am not opposed to going back to Horde for the right group of people for a long-term investment in the expansion.

Hey Gherrik,

I think you just had another post, but here is our info again:

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

We are currently recruiting all roles and classes!

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey, I think we might be what you’re looking for, add me on discord
Neil#4199

Hey Gherrik,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We just moved to 3x a week in order to push for AOTC and to get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Hello Gherrík,

About Us:

By Design is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience, who have recently transferred to Sargeras. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Wednesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Thursday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

Expectations:

Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:

Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

Tanks

Full

DPS

Arms Warrior
WW Monk
MM Hunter
Affliction Warlock

Healer

Disc Priest

Btag - Storm#11949 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

contact me on discord Awetosis#6997
10/10H 1/10M Horde, Thrall server

Hey there, Gherrik!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey man I’m the GM for a guild on Sargeras. We just hit 8/10H and we’re pretty close to 9/10H. We’ve been searching to fill our last hunter spot actually. We raid Saturday/Sunday from 5:30 PM - 9 PM PST. If you’re interested throw me a line on Discord Inslag#3118 or on Bnet Inslag#1681. We can always chat and go abit more in depth to see if we’re a right fit for you.

Hi Gherrik - Your attitude sounds like it would fit in with our team perfectly. I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 3/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a reliable dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly. Some of us have been raiding together since WotLK, others have just joined this xpac, but we’re a solid team. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, we joke around, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentleknight @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Gherrik,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey there, if you’re open to going horde, I could use another hunter on my team and I think we may be the kind of group you’re looking for. We are an adult only (21+) guild on Area 52. Currently 4/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. If you’d like more information, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding out team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H, with a few guys having a bit more experience.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Heya Gherrik,

Here is a bit about

Raid Schedule:
Total of (EST) 9 hours a week.

• Monday 10pm-1am
  • Tuesday 10pm-1am
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am

About Us:
Group of veteran raiders who no longer have the time nor desire to push 5-6 days of raiding, and know we can achieve the same amount of success along with fulfilling our real-life responsibilities on a lighter schedule. While we hold each other accountable to the standard we are looking to maintain, we also maintain a fun, light-hearted atmosphere in and out of raid to fully maximize the time we have together.

*Application Requirements:

• Have a strong raid history of Mythics.

• Competitive Mythic Logs and/or PoV Videos from this tier or prior.

• Willing to receive criticism and ask questions to improve/seek help to solve problems that you might be having.

• Internally motivated to dedicate the time outside of raid to actively improve your play.

• Strong understanding that your DPS/HPS output matters less than mechanical skill & consistency.

• Since we raid on a limited schedule, it is extremely important that you maintain near perfect attendance.

Application:
Please ask for the Discord link below and fill out our very short application form and we will get back to you. Feel free to message an officer on discord if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

Contacts:
Guild Master: Nekrotik || Nekrotik#1782 (btag) || Nekrophiliak#2901 (discord)
Recruitment: Tryg || Matthew#1470 (bteg) ||TRYG#0854 (discord)

Looking for strong hunters.

Hello there Gherrik.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)