206 Marks Hunter looking for CE raiding guild

Hi, i’m a fairly active player looking for a new guild due to work related time issues that caused my guild to essentially disband. Was 12/12M in Nya’loatha and currently 1/10 M 9/10 H with some experience on heroic sire. I’d perfer to stay horde and on area 52, however i’m willing to transfer if the fit is right. To talk more contact me on Bnet @AeraX1765 or disc @Valkiry#9517. I live in the east coast and have to wake early for work so i’d perfer to be in bed by 12 am est however willing to possibly push it to 1 am est
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Valki
Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36846662

Also have a mage alt that I am still in the process of gearing but more than willing to play

Posture Check Fri/Sat 7-11pm Server. Building fresh. moderate raiding tone going for Heroic and CE when the team is right. We are definitely pushing this tier. If you have questions, bNET Socom#1116.

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!

We are Invictus Horde on Mal’Ganis. 75% of our roster came from Amigos for Life where we got CE together (All 3 of the officers are still together). Our raid days are Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday 7-10pm CST.

Current needs:
1-2 high level ranged DPS players.

What we offer:
Progression is taken seriously. CE is the goal of every tier.
A mature, friendly, non-toxic raiding environment.
Outside raid M+ groups at all levels.
A stable roster and constructive raid environment
Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience

What we expect:
You understand your class inside and out and have done everything to keep your character up to date outside of raid.
You come to raid prepared. (Have watched and researched fights, have proper consumables, on time for raid)
Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.

WoW Progress: h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Invictus

discord: vitamin#1158
btag: vitamin#1158
I prefer discord, send me a friend request.

Definitely interested in chatting.

==

< Milkshake > is off the ground running! We currently are 7/10 H with the realm’s 15th kill on Heroic Huntsman.

Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:
** = High Need

Tank: CLOSED

Melee DPS: CLOSED

Ranged DPS: OPEN

Needs:

** Mage
** Warlock
** Hunter

Healer: OPEN

Needs:

** Shaman

All strong player should apply!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord. gg/cpQN3Ncdrm

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

bumpers for the pumpers

Hey there Valki, we could use another pumper on the team!
I’ll leave our bit of spam below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-810h-1010n/775831

Hey Valki,

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, a Horde guild on Thrall (est time). We might be a fit for you.

We are currently 10/10N, and 6/10H, with eyes set on pushing through Mythic as well. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We are currently looking for ranged dps.

We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys playing together outside of raid (primarily mythic +) and likes to joke and have fun with each other while simultaneously working to down the hardest content we can.

Let me know if you’d like to know more! Good luck on your search.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

still looking

Sent you an add on Discord.

Cyber Athletes
1/10M
10/10H

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST
(Invites at 7:45 PM EST)

Mayanard#1310

Hi Valki,

If you are willing to server and faction xfer, could use a skilled hunter. We are currently 1/10 M and 6/10 H on a strict 6-hour a week schedule. I’ll drop the copy pasta below for you to check out:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

bumpers for all the pumpers

9/10H 1/10M
The Guild:

We are an open minded guild who is building a team with experience from top 5 US to players who have no mythic experience. All spots are competittive and earned.
Our guild is motivated to become among the respected top progression guilds on our server.
Our players are asked to maintain a respectable and friendly attitude. Esoteric is a strongly motivated guild focused on progression and succeeding in such an established race to be among the best.

Despite just returning after 4 years to WoW, Esoteric does have plans in SL to push more competitive progression; we ask that players who share that same ambition inquire. Players of a similar mind set are what we are looking for. This means maintaining current knowledge of your class and the theorycraft behind each element of your class. This also means understanding how mechanics work both on the surface and behind the scenes.

We raid 3 nights a week.

Our Mythic raid times are 9:00pm (CST) - 12:00am (CST) Tuesday - Thursday.

Our Raiders:

Our members are passionate about the classes they play and the content we are raiding. We enjoy having as much fun as possible while taking raiding seriously, while we still understand fun and by no means limit that, with laughing and jokes between pulls we expect raiders to use comms respectfully.
Our group takes progression seriously; as well as understanding of mechanics; both our personal class/role mechanics, and encounter mechanics.
Raiders in our group are the type who spend majority of our spare time researching and testing for ourselves in order to improve.

Raider Expectations:

Everyone in our core team is required to research encounter prior to first pulls… We do not expect to spend a lot of downtime explaining mechanics when we could be killing bosses and collecting purples.

Raiders are asked to constantly look for ways to improve themselves, mechanically in regards to class and encounters. Raiders need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations within encounters quickly without much thought, without being told what/how to do it. Raid awareness is important, without it you will not succeed. Our Raiders are encouraged to play as if they are world rank 1 players, and strive to be the best, settling for being subpar is unacceptable.

Jestyrs#1971 or Krazy#1656

Hello there, we currently have an immediate opening for a hunter/mage to walk into mythic huntsman progression.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-milkshake-ce-focus-110m-910-h-needs-you-twth/703752