206 ilvl Arms warrior LF new home

Pref east coast raiding times. 2-3 days maybe 4, pref CE guild.
6/10h

Greetings nerd, I am Tenero and I have decided to form a new raiding guild on Turalyon [H]. I am a long time WoW raider, with guild leading experience, and many cutting edges throughout the years. This raiding guild has two purposes. To obtain Cutting Edge every tier, and to form a fun and supportive community.

Our raid times will be Sat/Sun 7-10:30pm EST. Because of our limited raid time, that means our efforts have to be concentrated on efficiency. I will expect raiders to be prepared for raid, know the fights, and be positive during raids. All our efforts will be put towards maintaining an effective environment, so egos will need to be put aside for the greater good. I plan to hold every raider to the same high standard.

We are currently in need of any good players. We will be raiding the first weekend of the raid tier, and will start forming our roster.

This is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground level of a future cutting edge weekend guild.

If you are interested, please contact us, but please fill out this quick application before you contact us!
https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/1kG8BH1go_6cz3qWPkAnx6Ucy9FK2BWk_tT6DlbvjVaM/edit

Contact us at:
battlenet - jrhoades#1105
tenero#1262

DIscord - slick#7458
tenero#7029

Hi Cerby,

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tbd come Shadowlands. Will raid 2-3 nights a week later in the evenings.

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: A tank, a few healers, and a few dps.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com

Hey Cerby,

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Low
Mage: Low
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Still lookin for the right fit

Would love to talk with you!
20:30-00:00 Monday/Wednesday with optional Fridays (we鈥檙e pushing extra for the first few weeks)

The following are must haves but we鈥檙e recruiting all exceptional candidates:

1. Restoration Shaman
  2. Retribution Paladin
  3. Arms Warrior
  4. Shadow Priest
  5. Marksmanship Hunter/Balance Druid/Fire Mages

We started the guild this expac from a community of mafia players, we鈥檙e a very social guild, mythic +s and arenas always being done and groups being made for the maw and all content.

We鈥檝e cut our initial roster from 29 people to 22 as some players were not ready for more difficult raiding and we take it seriously to not waste the people performing well鈥檚 time.

If you think you would be a good fit or you want to talk to me more please message me on discord wiggles1993#0994.

Hey Cerby, looking like you鈥檙e getting a bit of spam so I鈥檒l add a little more to it :slight_smile:

Reach out any time if you鈥檇 like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210h-1010n-ce-focused/775831

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a warrior to round out our raiding team. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Cerby!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Have something that might be interesting - let鈥檚 chat! jayc#11573

Hit me up on discord! Love to chat with you about some opportunities in our raid team. @ Phantix#8896

Message me on discord for more info/questions, Weirdo#1417
Guild: Children - Zul鈥橨in (H)
Prog: 10/10 N 7/10 H
Days/Times: 8-11 PM EST Tue/Wed/Thur

Server: Illidan (Horde)
Progression 10/10 Normal- core is 2/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm server time)-potential Sunday raid based weekly on current prog that week. 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are

Boomer Mechanics is a team focused around achieving CE each tier and having fun while doing it. Backed by a leadership core with over 10 years of raid / guild leading experience, we are dedicated to pushing cutting edge on a 2-3 night / week raiding schedule. This is our first tier as a guild but we have a strong core to build around.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We emphasize picking the player over the class in many cases as a good player can switch to a strong class, but a bad player can never be an asset.

Our spots are 100% competitive, so we will always choose the player that鈥檚 the best decision for the success of the team. If you don鈥檛 see your class below, please don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out regardless.

Currently the classes we are looking for heavily are:
Healers- Monk, druid, priest, shaman
Ranged DPS- open
Melee DPS- Warrior or monk
open to other exceptional players/ classes as well.

How To Contact Us

Message one of our officers or Recruitment officer with our battle net tags below or leave a message below

Recruitment Officer: moofosa#1722
Officer: Sn0rlax#11479
Officer: Leapfrog#1490

Hey Cerby,

We are on the hunt for a solid warrior. T/W 8-11 est, optional normal run on Thursdays at the same time. We have a huge m+ presence outside of raiding.

Currently 10/10 N, 6/10 H.

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer)

pref EST for raiding

Awetosis#6997 on discord

Sun/Mon 8-11pm est
former us-100 leads/players
7/10H 10/10N

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week鈥檚 pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We鈥檙e raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior!!

Heals - Considering a holy pally/mistweaver monk

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you鈥檝e ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hey! I would love to chat with you about some opportunities on our raid team! Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

Pref to stay horde