205iLvl Druid(Balance/Guardian) LF AOTC Guild

Thanks Kneevil. I am hoping for AoTC progression. I wouldn’t be opposed to knocking over a few Mythic bosses but if the focus is Mythic I’m probably not a good fit. Thank you so much for the response.

All the best,

Still looking, hit me up. Thanks!

bump for justice!

Bloodfang Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Who Are We?

Bloodfang Coven is a 10/10N, 6/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) casual raiding guild. We are active every day of the week (especially after 5PM PST) offering a wide variety of activities from raiding, mythic+, arenas, and more. We are a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Who Are We Looking For?

We accept any player of any level, class or playstyle into our guild. Our goal is to build a community of cool and fun people to level and do end-game content with. Nearly anyone is permitted to join. For raiding, Core members are expected to attend regularly and on time, while Alternate members are not required to attend. Core members are always given priority with guild resources and raid group spots.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

Any players interested in M+
Core Raiders:
Ranged DPS preferred
2 Affliction Warlocks
Balance Druid
Mage
Venthyr Arms Warrior
Unholy Death Knight
Exceptional Vengeance Demon Hunter
Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game), Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Kegslain in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

Hey Rogz! Hit me up on Discord at Infinight#7632

I think we’d be a great fit and I’d like to chat more!

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE. Raid progression currently 7/10H. Aiming for AoTC next week!

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, and 1 warrior would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419
Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

Hi there. Me and some real life buds just newly formed a Guild on Kel’thuzad, our aim is heroic progression. We only raid on Sat from 6pm-10pm PST, we run high M+ Keys and rated pvp on side, would love to have ya.

Brunist#11691

Hi Rogz! I’m the GM of Konvival, an Alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad. We are a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier (ie. we want to achieve AOTC and maybe knock down the first 2-3 mythics bosses if possible). We began our raiding after the holidays and we are currently beginning our Heroic Progression. Our raid nights are Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST.

We have people hanging out on Discord almost every night doing a variety of in game activities and if you are looking for a community in addition raiding we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

My guild is 8-11pm raid times on EST :slight_smile:

Hello , I’m the recruiting officer for Tasteful Agony , on Stormrage server. We are alliance guild. Our current progress is 6/10H and full cleared normal. We are looking to push for cutting edge achieve this raid tier. Current raid days our Tues / Wed 830-1130 EST. We are tight knit group with exceptional players, we do pvp and M+ as well.
Please reach out to me Snidezz#1865
-Fritz

Hello I’m from the horde guild Overtuned on Zul’Jin and we’re looking for more ranged dps for our Heroic prog team. We are currently 10/10 normal and 4/10 heroic on our first week in raiding. We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. If you’re interested contact me at Archmage Galacius#1482 for discord or Imperious#11797 for Btag.

good luck

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add ranged to our CN group. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/Kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello there, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

We raid wed/fri 730 cst. Bunch of 30 year olds with kids, jobs, and lives.
Alucorp#1319 if you wanna see if we are a mutual fit!

Hey there, Figz!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

***Hard Pass *** is a 3 night progression guild based on Mal’Ganis. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7PST-10PST.
We are currently 8/10 heroic. We are looking for a couple more players to round out or mythic progression raid group.
Add me on battle tag at reppedout#1313 or on discord reppedout#1121

Hey Rogz, innovation is a horde guild on Zul’jin we currently run 2 raid teams. One is focused on mythic and cutting edge and the other is more focussed on AOTC.

Both groups run tues/wed 8:30-11:30est

There is always lots of m+ and different things being done during off time.

You can contact me on discord Raz#4836

Hey there!

We are looking for Healers and DPS, and we think you would be a great fit for us.
We’re also going for the Keystone Master Mount every season!

Raid times: Fridays from 8-11pm EST (thinking about adding on Sat as well)
Realm: Greymane/Tanaris
Faction: Horde

We are pushing hard to get AOTC this patch and every patch forward. We’re a great group of friends that love to have fun, but actually prog.

Please reach out to my officer (Gothicaria#3122) if you are interested, on respond here.

Thank you!! Hope to chat soon :slight_smile:

Hello Rogz!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041