Availability: Late Gamer. On from 2200-0300 PST
Focus: AOTC // Mythic+
Semi Hardcore
Castle Nathria N: 10/10 90%+ Most Parse
Castle Nathria H: 2/10 H. (Why I’m lfg)

2v2 Arena: 1800 Exp
3v3 Arena 1800 Exp

Male

Prefer a guild i can progress with. I understand most guilds raid starting at 2100. Im ok with missing some bosses if you’re ok with picking me up at 2300.

Have Discord
Positive and committed
Only left guild of 8 years due to life changes not allowing me to continue raiding during normal time. Gave a reason to them and transfered to a PST server.

Drop Your guild name and any info if I seem like a good fit.

1 Like

Envoy - We are forming a group for the same reason you posted. We are 1/10H and our backs are tired of carrying the dead weight. We are all Adults and are online nearly every night from 9pm PST running M+, pvp, and raiding.

Nocturnal Assassins is a newly formed community that is recruiting to push heroic/mythic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Pacific Standard Time PST)

• Fridays : 10:00pm PST - 12:30am PST
  • Saturdays: 10:15pm PST - 12:30am PST

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers
  • 2-3 RDPS
  • 2-3 MDPS

What you can expect from us:

• Highly organized group who use the raid time to execute a plan
  • Experienced former GM/RL
  • Fun group that hangs out to run M+ and pvp…but is all business once the pulls start

What we expect from you:

• On time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)
  • Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff
  • Thrive on doing new content with a progression mindset
  • Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or say disrespectful things to people you are unlikely to meet in RL)

Our group is starting as a community but may convert to a guild on a TBD server, so no need to transfer right now.

Application process:
https://forms.gle/M1K2C3eqdhPGsdq26

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have normal 10/10.
We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: nymtree#4342 or krykiett#0738
BNet: Jess#1678 or krykiett#1540

Desperate Few is a recently reformed guild looking to clear heroic and start progressing through mythic CN. We currently have 10 core raiders and looking to fill out what would be our 20 man team for mythic raiding. We plan to fill and farm heroic and PUG mythic until we have a solid 20 man team. We aren’t necessarily a hard-core raiding guild but we aren’t casual either. We take raiding seriously but do not have a demanding raid schedule.

Raid Days/Times
Wed/Thu 9-12am CST

Please contact me on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Healer - Disc Priest & Holy Pally!!

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 3/10H, add be on BTAG Thanatoz#1569 or Discord Ingvar#8491

NO BULLY PLZ Area-52 Horde Is recruiting night-time raiders for heroic progression. We are patient to newer players so long as you are willing to listen, learn, and put in the effort to have all consumables, enchants, etc. Guild environment is rowdy and very welcoming to all alphabet people and all races, but is probably not for anyone that can not take extremely edgy humor, or death and rape threats. Besides raiders, we are also looking to expand our roster of sex offenders and people under investigation by the FBI, so if you qualify for that let us know.

We raid Wednesday 10:55 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. PST Friday 10:55 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. PST and Monday 11:55 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. PST and are currently 10/10 N 2/10 H. For more information about joining our discord or trialing with us to get a feel for the guild contact:

DrakeDh Bnet: Drake#1363 (Discord: Drake#7513)
Madhommid Bnet: Apollexis#0930 (DIscord: Apollexis#0930)

Hey, you should check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a home, give us a look!

Rats-Hyjal Horde
Semi-hardcore CE focused.
9/10 H
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with optional Monday run

Discord: fruitgummy#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-tank-for-mythic-prog/771260