205 Resto Shaman LF AOTC guild

Hi. I’m looking for a guild that raids on the weekends, either Friday/Saturday nights, or Saturday/Sunday during the day/afternoon. I’m main spec resto, off spec ele. I have the most time to dedicate to a raid setting on the weekends, and run mythic+ during the weeknights. Very open to changing to Alliance for the right group of folks.

I’m an older person, and would prefer to find a new home with people in their 30s and up. I aim to be prepared, show up on time, and rarely miss a raid. I’ve healed as either a priest, shaman, or druid in every expansion.

I’m not looking for anything too hardcore, but also not too casual. A healthy balance of the two is what I’m hoping to find. I’m happy with a Heroic setting, with the maybe eventual toe dipping into Mythic.

1 Like

Hi Euphemism :slight_smile: I replied to your post on our main info post, but figured I’d hit you up here too.

Our raid schedule is Tues/Fri/Sat, but it would be fine if you couldn’t make Tues - we have many people that can only make 1 or 2 days a week. We also have a Sunday Open Raid, where raiders and non-raiders jump in to tackle normal together (gives alts gear and gives people who normally don’t raid a chance to see what it’s all about in the safety of their guild). Anyway, we’re a mature guild - mostly 25+ and I’d be happy to have you check us out. Always room for heals - especially in M+!!

GL in your guild hunt! And just in case you lose our post, here it is again:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

1 Like

Thanks! I just saw your other reply too, so I’ll get in contact tonight after work.

1 Like