205 MM hunter LF M/H Guild

Hello people i am looking for either a weekend or late night guild. I am currently 10/10 N 2/10 H but I am a quick learner and looking to progress quickly. My logs are below feel Free to hit me up on discord Polarbear#5284 or on btag Polarbear#12895

Pölarbear - Bleeding Hollow - Warcraft Logs

I also realize some of my logs are trash can but I was helping with stuff in raid can do much better!! :smiley:

1 Like

Even willing to leave sarg or go horde !! :smiley:

Hey shonokin! I see you are looking for a guild. Come check us out.
Unfortunately, you can’t really try us out before transferring horde. Feel free to ask any questions through bnet or discord.
GL in your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

^^ Looking for a new home for christmas :smiley:

still here ^^

Still ooking last bump of the night

Hey Sho,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 9/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hey there! I am working with a couple of people to build a mythic guild with an eye on CE. We are brand new looking to build from the ground up and could use some talented people to build our roster!

Guild: Area 52 [H]
Raid times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord:Brewdicke#9828

If I don’t hear from you, good luck in your search!

STARVD is an old guild with a storied history. Founded on Stormreaver for Hellfire Citadel, we’ve made Bleeding Hollow our new home. Existing as a casual guild, we quickly found how much we enjoyed raiding and moved to a semi hard core forum. Currently we’re home to world-class raiders of all roles. Though our schedule and style are now still described as semi-hardcore, we still rely on much of the same talent we’ve had for over a decade.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) During progression we have the option to add an additional NON REQUIRED day.

﴾What We Expect﴿
• Consistent attendance (90%+).
• Knowledge of class, spec, and boss encounters.
• Mature and able to work well with others.
• Always seeking improvement.

﴾What You Can Expect﴿
• Like-minded players looking to push themselves and their fellow guildmates.
• A community that stretches beyond WoW and into other games.
• The stability of a guild & community that’s been around for years.
• A guild that can and will achieve Cutting Edge ﴾ Recruitment Needs ﴿
• Exceptional players of any class or role — we mean this. We are always looking to upgrade our roster.

﴾Contact Info﴿
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Feel free to add me with any questions or if you’re interested in applying.

1/10 M Thu/Fri/Sat 10pm -1am EST Bnet: Nosthehoss#1668 A-52 Horde

Weird, we are looking for a new hunter for Christmas :stuck_out_tongue:
We’re currently 1/10 M 6/10 H. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, please feel free to app:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

thank you guys for all the interest ill be getting back to almost all you today thank you and have a happy holidays boys :smiley: / girls :smiley:

back to looking maybe?

add my btag or Discord to chat back horde now

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add some additional DPS to the roster and would love to add another Hunter to our core, I see you’re looking for a late night/weekend guild but on the very absolute slight chance it can be flexible we might be a good fit, if not apologies for the guild spam and good luck finding a home :slightly_smiling_face:.

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

If you’re EST… our PST raid times might be “late night”! Let me know:

<Cadre> Is a 7/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal Raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Normal Reclear.

Some of us have been playing together since Legion Cutting Edge, and many of us were found along the way in Classic. Nevertheless, she grew bored – and so Shadowlands is on deck for all of us to explore and conquer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 7PM PST – 10PM PST (10PM EST – 1AM EST) We use Thursday at the same time for trivial content, like Normal

<Cadre> is comprised of a group of adult gamers who have a variety of life experience under their belt, along with WoW experience to boot. Some of us have been in Stockholm since 2004, and others fell in love during Icecrown Citadel. Whatever your experience is, you are welcome so long as you are innately curious about the game and open to development. We will happily run Heroic with people who are Heroic-minded, but will have a higher expectation of people focused on our Mythic raid. We seek to create a moderately-sized community that is available to accomplish M+ and Arena goals alike.

Expectations of a Raider:

Be Raid Ready! (Consumables, Enchants, Caffeine, Tequila!)

Research the fights. (We will post guides, please have some familiarity before we dive in!)

Know your class. (What’s the Discord?!)

Be a Team Player. (Socialization varies across the Myers-Briggs, but here in Cadre, we’re one-for-all. The Vibe is important to us, and we’re looking for synergistic personalities.)

Be Inclusive. (We’ve got zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or bigoted topics in Cadre. We’re LGBT+ friendly, and we’re gonna get silly. Brownie points if you like to party. Not a recommended guild for people with strict morals or malevolence. Somewhere in-between. We go both ways.)

What are we recruiting?

Mythic needs:

Ranged DPS: 1x Hunter (BiS Spec), 1 Mage (BiS Spec)

Melee DPS:

Healer:

Tank:

Still interested?

Feel free to contact me!

Phirt#7236 – Discord
Phirt#1987 – Battle.Net

Discord is greatly preferred over Battle.Net.

How are we handling the Holidays?

We’re just raiding Tues/Weds this week and next - then we use Monday following for a Normal reclear.

We really need players who can make both days consistently, and are interested in all aspects of the game versus raid logging. We’re currently at about 18 heads like that…and could benefit from 3 more.

If you’re still looking come hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zul’jin-range-five-610h-lfm/794972

Hey there, Shono! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!