205 MM hunter LF late night CE guild

I’m looking for a ce focused late night I’m currently horde on hilyjal but am willing to switch for the right fit please post your raid times and progression in replys

Hi Lucienz, we’re a late night group on Tichondrius and we’ve been looking for a hunter. We’re currently 10/10 N, 6/10 H. I’ll post the rest of our info down below, let me now if you’d be interested.

< Arduous > is a reformed guild led by a mix of current 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PST.
Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week, and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.
Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when its time to get a kill or progress in a fight.

If interested add Btag Goldenbear#1583, or reach out in game @ Goldnbear-Tichondrius.

We are currently 9/10 Heroic CN and looking to expand our roster with a few more quality players, with special interest in disc priest, boomkin, MM hunter and possibly a mage. Our goal this tier is Cutting Edge and we will be starting mythic CE on January 6th. End of BFA progression was 10/12M. We have a high mythic plus community who like to push keys and most guild members complete their 10 M+ runs for vault in guild groups. Guild is active late night most days of the week with some minor activity during the day.

Raid Times
Tues/Wed 10:30pm - 1:30am PST with alternative raid night on the weekends. Usually Saturdays.

We are a relaxed community bunch of working class members with retired and active duty military members.

If interested you can contact Kombine/ Itchybear/ Bruceslay/ Milkywings or the GM Airstriker (He’s a boomer, talk to slay) or you chat via BTAG: Slaynjr#1604.

Rats-Hyjal.
Hey there! If your still looking for a home, give us a look.
We raid Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional raid on Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Currently we are 6/10 H, pushing for CE before the end of the tier. We are home to multiple CE players and mythic experienced players.
If you’re interested give us a look! We hope to hear from you.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-ce-focused-610-h-need-dps/771260

Contact info if you’re interested is:
Blaze#1644-Bnet
Kren#2428-Disc

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 9/10H 1/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadow Priest
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

happy new year!

i applied i hope to hear back soon

Lets chat hunter stuff.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-810h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-resto-shaman-and-holy-paladin/566013