205 MM Hunter/ 224 Havoc DH 4/10 M

Trying to progress through heroic on my Hunter/ also have my DH if needed.
Focusing on getting hunter up to the Mythic lvl
Very active all the time
M+ 1600 IO main.
Looking for a home to just run content with M+,RBG and others
Message me so we can talk.
Aboliics#2296 on Discord
Abolics#11258 on BNet

Hi Abolics,

We are a 5/10M Alliance guild on Sargeras that is looking to add some more R DPS to our raid roster. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm central time. The guild recruit post is below. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676.

< Sephtis > is a casual mythic raiding guild with a large core of players that have played together for years now. We are currently 3/10 M, and previously were CE for Ny’alotha. We also have quite a few people that run M+ together (we have tanks that live for it!) or group up for some casual pvp or achievement runs. We are currently looking for some talented dps, and could potentially be open to another healer (resto shaman preference).

Raid Times:

• Monday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
  • Optional Sunday (usually heroic/normal alt runs or achievements) 6:30pm-9:30pm CST

Expectations:

• Be on time and prepared - food, armor kits, enchants, pots etc are supplied. If you can’t make it - that’s fine, life happens - please post in our attendance tab as soon as possible.
  • Have Big Wigs or DBM installed, updated, and ready to go. We also use Exorsus Raid Tools and Weak Auras often - so keep an eye on Discord for the appropriate links.
  • 10/10 Heroic Experience on any toon - not necessarily the one you’ll be playing.

Interested? Please contact us through BNet @ DREAPER#1851, CORV#1911 or Discord @ TOTO#4671. You can also whisper any player in game to get in contact with an officer.

Hello! I’m from Overtuned on Zul’jin and we’re looking for more dps to bolster our ranks for both 9.1 and mythic CN. We are 10/10H but due to burnout from 9.1 being so far out have lost a few of our core raiders. We are a semi-hardcore AOTC guild looking to test ourselves in mythic content. We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday.

We run regular keys though out the week and are also looking to set up our RBG team.

If you’re interested or want to ask questions PM me on discord Archmage Galacius#1482. I tried to shoot you request but it wouldn’t work!