212 ilvl Holy Paladin (10/10H) LF Mythic Raid Team (Cata/Legion Mythic Raider)

Hello,

I stopped playing wow after mythic argus and recently came back at shadowlands launch. Really looking forward to getting back in the mythic grind. I am currently pugging heroic CN raids (8/10H CN Currently) and looking for a team currently doing mythic raids or getting into mythic raids. I lost all old logs from previous expansions but please see current logs from pugs I found and other info.

WoW logs: warcraftlogs /character/id/55212533
WoW Armory: Lilshadooww
Raider IO: Lilshadooww

Alts: 2nd Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Druid/Monk

Socials
Battle Tag: Shadow91#1580
Twitch: Lilshadoww
Discord: Shadow#6047
Twitter: Lilshadowww

My time zone: PST
Available: Any days

If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or message me using my socials above.

Mythic Sir Will be slayed!

Lilshadoww

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Castle Nathria 9/10H 1/10M

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Paladin (Holy)
-Tank-
Any class except Paladin

(Medium):
Warlock
Priest (Shadow)
Shaman (Ele)

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Lets talk hpal things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-810h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-resto-shaman-and-holy-paladin/566013

Hey Lil!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 2/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Added you on btag looking forward to speaking !

Hey Lilshadooww - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly.

You can find out more about us here: Please delete - #12 by Saberpro-proudmoore

Lizard Wizards is a newly formed guild with the aim of creating a Mythic raid team composed of intelligent players. Our raid leader has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times and has had prior experience as a raid leader. We are currently only 7/10H due to lack of time and raiders. Raid times are Wed/Thurs with Friday’s being optional from 7-10pm EST. Our main goal is to create a versatile community with events where people can pvp, raid, and just hang out.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to add me (shaman#2350) on discord.

Still looking for solid mythic team.

Hey Lil!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there, Lilshadoow!

Corrosive [H] is a newly formed 10/10H guild of friends from over the years looking for players to round out our Mythic roster as we move to seriously progress to Cutting Edge for Castle Nathria.

On average, our players are a minimum 800 io and running keystones most every day, several of our players are high arena rating on one or more characters, and most of us hold previous Cutting Edge achievements, or all-but-one mythic progression.

We raid on Tues/Wed from 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (server time), with potential for an hour extension, or an extra raid night if a boss is close to dying. To be decided.

Recruitment Priority

Healers (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman

DPS (Some classes are higher priority, but all players will be considered)
High Priority Unholy DK (2)
High Priority Arms Warrior (1)
High Priority Ele Shaman (1)
High Priority Boomkin (1)

For more specific information, any questions, or prospectively joining the guild, please reach out to me on Discord!

Umphriez (GM) - Ump#2515

Hey Lilshadooww,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664