205 hpally LF guild

I’ve raided at a top level for years. Looking to get back into it. Only leaving my guild cus I want something more serious. I’d like to stay horde is one of my only request. beergut123#1238

Hi Beerguts!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

One Heal is a Horde Area52 guild that formed during Ny’alotha we achieved 12/12 M and are looking to become even more competitive in Shadowlands, Our goal is to be US top 150 by the end of Shadowlands. We are currently recruiting for all positions/roles and we are looking for more competitive players to round out our roster. We also would like to build a strong m+ community for players that like to do high end content outside of raids as well!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm-12pm EST
Wednesday 9pm-12pm EST
Thursday 9-12pm EST

Friday 9-12pm EST - (First weeks of progression/Optional day)

Progression:
7/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
12/12 Mythic - Ny’alotha, the Waking City

If you are interested message us at
Bnet:
Clerkie#1247
Raynor54#1658

Discord:
Jaded#7289
Clerkie#9999
Raynor#3457

docs.google.com

One Heal Application

One Heal Application

We want friends to raid with, not just blank faces and empty names! Come for the raiding stay for the banter.

Look forward to hearing from you !

Hey Beerguts,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 7/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a hpallyo round out our raiding team. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I have added you to my bnet. Feel free to reach out to me whenever. Look forward to speaking with you!

Greetings <Quarantined> Mal'ganis LFM T/Th 8-11 EST 7/10H 10/10N - #103 by Sanfransicko-zuljin

Hey

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. With that being said we are focusing on mythic progression, every guildie who wants a raid spot should understand that mythic keys are a requirement for mythic raiding. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+ and PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Holy pally, Holy Priest, Disc Priest.

Top Dps Priority: Range DPS Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee would be considered

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
Btag: Calamity#12814

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a hpal to round out our healing roster. hit me up if interested or have any questions. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Lets talk pally things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013