205 Enhance Shaman LF Mythic guild

Hello,

I main a 205 Enhance Shaman and also have a 215 VDH that I like to push keys with.

I am looking for a competitive mythic raiding guild going after CE to call my home for this tier and further on… I am looking to raid 2-3 days, preferably on the weekdays in the afternoon but I am open to anything~

I come prepared with food, flasks, health pots, damage potions, Vantus runes, & the knowledge to kill the boss. I treat raiding like a professional event and I wish to be an asset to your guild, I expect the guild I choose to have the same mindset.

About me: I am 30 years old and work full time managing a few online auction companies. I am very busy during the week and like to come home and wind down by playing competitively. This game is my hobby and my passion.

I have been playing wow for over 15 year and have notable raid experience throughout my career. I’ve done the 5-6 day 30 hour/week raid schedule and I am committed to progression but after taking a break and then trying to run my own guild I am looking to find a team of players that are competitive and effective on a shorter 2-3 day raid schedule.

I don’t talk a lot unless I need to communicate strategy, I keep to myself and I am always willing to help out others. I always bring 100% and will not be a hindrance on your raid.

Please introduce yourselves and post your stuff below.
I hope to raid with y’all soon!

Shriekwing: I know how to dodge discs and los.
Huntsman: I know how to not break CC on shades and soak when needed.
Sun King: I can aoe and interrupt.
Artificer: I know how to run seeds, not get MCd by ghosts and run over traps and not die to sword.
Hungering: I know how to stack and move lines out.
Inverva: I know how to soak, interrupt adds, drain tanks, thread the lines…
Council: I can interrupt, dance, not get hit by lines, dps adds, and not die.
Sludgefist: I know how to dps and not kill my teammate.
SLG: I know how to run orbs, kill ads, and soak eruptions, clear bleeds, and run out glaive throw.
Sire: I know how to run through portals and not die to stupid stuff or get blown off the platform in phase 3.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-ranged-dps-for-progression-currently-at-910-h/829322

Hi there! I saw your post and if you are interested, we could discuss your possible trial for . Do let me know by adding me on discord Nik#1466.

Hey! If you’re still looking, I’ll give you the TL;DR:

2/10 M, T/W 9pm-12est. The Drunken Elk on Zul’jin.

If you’re interested add me at Morrie#1378 on Battlenet or Morrie#1976 on Discord.

Hey I’m with Bro Union on Area 52. We’re a newly formed guild the plans on pushing mythic content while also enjoying the game. We raid Weds/Thurs 9-12 EST. Outside of raid we’re pushing keys or just hanging in disc. We believe in leading by example and will put the raid before ourselves. Our leadership has experience running mythic guilds since legion, getting mid to late tier mythic up CE on Jaina. If youre interested shoot me a pm on bnet. Kalrio#1348

Hey there! It sounds like our weekend group is a perfect fit for your preferred times!

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan 9/10h, 1/10m

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hi Cheri! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey Cheri,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Mage, Warlock

<Melee:

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Resto Druid

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
10/10 H
2/10 M

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757

Hey there Cheri!

[H] Mal’Ganis We’re currently looking for 2 dps to fill our last spots in our mythic roster. If you can make tues/weds/fri 7-10PM PST we’d love to have you. Currently our guild is 9/10H 2/10M.

We’re super sarcastic and really laid back but we know how to pull it together and focus for the sake of progression.

We pride ourselves on creating a fun, engaging, and most importantly an enjoyable raid environment.

Feel free to add me on bnet: Ketzer#1424 or search for our forums post. :slight_smile: Hope to hear from ya! GL!!!