205 Enh Shaman LF guild

Looking for guild 2 or 3 raid nights a week.
CE every raid since Tomb of Sarg
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kiljaeden/tunderr

Hey there! I am working witha couple of people to build a mythic guild with an eye on CE. We are brand new looking to build from the ground up and could use some talented people to build our roster!

Guild: Area 52 [H]
Raid times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord:Brewdicke#9828

We are currently looking for more raiders to round out our roster. We need people who know what progression means. Wiping, discussion, wiping again. Over and over until, “Oh, its dead!” We want people that will mesh well with our… interesting… group of people we have so far. We are focused on AotC and will be stepping into Mythic when ready. Spots will be competitive. Daily M+. Socials wise, we are looking for people who will be active in the guild community. Chatting in guild, Discord, taking part in guild events (in game and out), running dungeons and all that jazz.

We are currently smoothing out our roster and trialing all dps specs

Please DM me Ohshizzle#1912 if interested

Hi Tunderr,

Its Mine I Licked it is a 2 night, 6 hour guild that is currently 1/10M and 6/10 H. I see your progression is a bit higher than yours and not sure what you’re looking for in a guild, but we could use a melee dps if you are interested. I will drop the copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey Tunderr, we could use a solid enhance on our team.
I’ll leave our little bit of info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831