205 Demonology Warlock LF Raiding & Mythic+ Guild

Ahoy.

My only experience with WoW would be a rough start at getting into WoW for a few months, eventually quitting the game before starting again just a few days before the Shadowlands launch. While my experience is little, I had the help of my Chinese Guild to throw me through the Dungeons and raids. With this, I seem to be barred from getting into anything above a +6 and struggle to get into Heroic CN runs even though I carry the sufficient skills to up my game a bit. I am leaving my old guild for the obvious reasons, I do not speak Chinese.

Current Server is Illidan, Horde. I am willing to swap servers if the guild really catches my fancy. My active times vary, but mostly available afternoon times PST.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Lord!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Open
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Hey there looks like you might be a perfect fit for our second raid group. They are 7/10h CN.

They raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est.

You can contact me on discord Raz#4836

Hey man! House of Pumpers 9/10H, going to be attempting aotc again this week. With holidays and stuff going on stopped us progging. 2/10M with tues/thursday7-10PM server time is our raiding schedule. Illidan is the server we are on. So you would not have to transfer! If this seems like a good fit, hit up my raid lead. JuliusAndStuff#3719 is his discord , and Btag is Xvrogue#1680.

Do we fit your fancy?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hey, we would be interested in talking, we raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Add me on discord: Neil#4199

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow, our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add
Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hello Lordkrit,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Lord,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey Lord!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there, I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:

Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding our team for normal and heroic runs! If you don’t mind a server transfer, we could be a good fit!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in healers and RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 10/10 N 3/10 H. Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Sent a request if you are interested in chatting! KingOfSpain#1854

Hello potential warlock friend,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

Hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Sundust Syndicate (US- Illidan) is a looking to fill the last few spots on our raid team!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

(Optional Farm) Monday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

**Questions? Please contact:**GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Just in case you haven’t found anything yet! We’re also on Illidan, but speak English :smiley:

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan 9/10h, 1/10m

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello!

Not Dead Yet is looking for ranged dps to bolster our raid roster. We are a group of mid-twenties to early-thirties looking for chill raiders to reach AoTC with before the end of the tier.

A quick TLDR:
Current progress: 7/10 H
Raid Days: Wednesday, Sunday
Raid times: 7-10pm EST
Server (not necessary): Bleeding Hollow
End goal: AoTC then moving into alt raids

Any questions can be directed at:
TheRealNice#1880 (myself)
or
nikki#1400 (the more personable one)

Hope to hear from you!

Have a great one!

Hello! If you’re still looking for a guild, Intricate on Hyjal [Horde] is recruiting! We are in great need of a warlock and i think you would fit in with our team great! We have all been raiding together for about 10 years on and off, and love to have a good time and slay bosses. We are 2/10H as of this week, and looking to push AOTC before the end of the tier. If you’re interested in talking further, please message me via btag: lostronin#11226