205 Balance/Guardian Druid LF AOTC Guild

Who I am:

I am an adult gamer that has returned for Shadowlands seeking new friends to M+ and Raid with. My old guild died during BFA and I stopped playing after getting AOTC last year. I have raided since early Vanilla and in every expansion since then as a Cutting Edge player for a long time. My free time is limited these days and I’m older, have more commitments and my aspirations are solidly AOTC. Where I spend most of my time these days is tanking M+. I play EST/CST time zones. My current experience is aotc every raid tier in BFA and Legion. Cleared almost every raid since then when it was current with the exception of Mists of Pandaria.

My current raid experience in Shadowlands is 10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

What I’m looking for:

Ideally I would like to find an active family oriented guild where I can achieve AOTC each raid tier in one or two nights a week as a balance Druid. I would like to keep raiding to 2 days a week or less unless some days are optional. I will probably show up for the optional days… I just can’t to commit to 3 days per week.

What I can offer:

I’m an adult drama free player that will show up every raid unless work dictates I cant. During normal circumstances I travel 10-15% but in the Pandemic… Its more like 0% for the time being. I show up gemmed, enchanted with all consumables and take direction and do what I’m asked by the raid leader. I tank M+ all week long… I really really like M+ so if your guild needs more M+ tankage… I’m your man. I get along with almost everyone.

If you think I could fit into your guild, please drop me a line. Server transfer is always an option. Alliance a plus. Family Friendly Adult environment please.

All the best,

Figz

Hey - just updated our recruitment post that we’re looking for a Boomy. We raid 2 nights/ week and usually have an optional third night for extra gearing or alts. Below is our recruitment post - message me if you have any questions!

[A] - Proudmoore [8/10H-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

We are currently looking to add solid players for our shadowlands roster, whether that is for our weekly Heroic or our Mythic team.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [8/10H-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting (200 ilvl minimum)

• Druid (Boomkin)
  • Mage

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

Please fill out an application at rollforblame. com

• If you have questions before applying you can contact me via Battle.net Anisro#11547
  • Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Rogz, my guild is an AoTC guild that runs Tues / Thurs from 6:30pm - 9pm PST. Send me a message if you’re interested. Avery#1931

Hey, Figz! Are you still need of a raid team? We are Midnight Release (a raid team within Game Over) and we would LOVE to have you. We’re currently 9/10H, raid T/Th from 9-12PM EST. Please, consider giving our team a trial.

I figured I would drop a line here if you’re still looking :slight_smile: It can be hard to balance RL with raiding. We realize that RL comes first - raiding attendance is not mandatory - we just ask that if you can’t show up on a day, you post out so we can adjust. We raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 PM PST, with an optional 3rd hour on Fridays and Saturdays. If you’d like to find out more about us, please check out our info post :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL on your guild hunt!

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve finished your search or not but we are a friendly raiding/M+ guild on proudmoore with an AM team who is recruiting! We were 10/12M last tier and looking to push mythic again.

We are 9/10H, looking to push down AOTC and continue into Mythic Nathria. Mainly looking for ranged DPS and heals.

Tues/Thurs 8AM-11AM server time.

Trial days will be Saturdays 8AM-11AM

Requirements :

High blue/purple parses.

Previous Mythic progression experience.

If Interested contact through bnet Mitsoyu#1831

Hi there! our guild fractured resurgence is recruiting a boomy! we raid T/Th 9pm-midnight PST. A lot of our members are from the midwest and some one east coast. let me know if you are interested or want to talk a bit more about us. Yogapants#11890

SWEATS is recruiting a boomie! Tues/Thurs 6-9 pacific.

10/10H Recruiting RDPS Primarily, Windwalker

Recruiting Primarily:
Hunters
Warlock
Windwalker
Warrior
Mage

Please still apply, even if your spec is not above, we are closed on healers/tanks

**++Raid Times (PST)++

Monday: 7pm-10pm

Wednesday: 7pm-10pm

++Who are we?++

Asterisk is a group of tightly knit, self-motivated players whose goal is to clear content efficiently and with people they enjoy playing with. Originally founded in 2018, Asterisk, has always been about ensuring everyone’s time is used wisely in raid and that everyone is continuously striving to be the best they can. The leadership of Asterisk is comprised of players with a multitude of raiding experience, ranging from cutting edge to top-10 world. Our community prides itself with being lighthearted and fun, while still understanding when it is necessary to remain. At the time of this writing in the Castle Nathria tier, we achieved our goal of AotC on H Denathrius after 28 attempts, and now we set out with our next goal in mythic progression!

++Contact us if the following applies to you:++

• You want to enjoy the players you raid with
  • You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
  • You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
  • You enjoy being part of a community
  • You enjoy optimizing your performance as much as possible
  • You are open to kind and constructive criticism and/or suggestions
  • You own a microphone and are openly willing to communicate

++The Recruitment Process:++

Our recruitment process is very simple. Reach out to one of our officers listed on our contact list and we will conduct a brief interview over discord. Don’t worry! This isn’t a high pressure situation of any kind. We typically like to get a feel for your personality, your character, and your raiding experience. We also like to give you a better idea of what to expect from our raiding team and guild atmosphere so there will be no surprises moving forward. We look forward to speaking with you!

++Contact List++

Hueston#11459 – GM

Lilith#12189 – Officer

Fluttersly#1775 - Officer

We are probably a little late at night for you then. We raid 9 pm PST.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641