204 Unholy DK, Alliance, Muradin, Khaz Modan, Azjol Nerub, Blackrock, Nordrassil

LF guild that does M+ casually and serious, not a fan of joining guilds with 500 people that are all offline for months lol, highest key done is +8 but i’m geared enough for higher keys, I know my class very well, top dps 90% of the time, i’m interested in raiding but I see that it isn’t very rewarding, and would rather do it on a caster class. I have discord and whatnot. I can provide other details if needed, les jus hav a gud time.

Hello there Spearow.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)