204 SPriest LF Casual Mythic Guild

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Oh wow! You’re looking for a guild just like ours!

We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M, working on Artificer. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can. We do M+ keys pretty much every night, do alt heroic nights, sometimes people setup RBGs.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 Bnet: kationka#1578

Allo Tasdina,

My guys over at might be the fit youre looking for. ill leave my recruitment thread link here, but if you have any questions hit me up directly on discord
bluu#7164

We started as a casual guild that accidently got out AotC as a by product of the skill we recruited and started with. So now we are recruiting into mythic. relaxed feel but we like to be successful in what we do

Check us out…

Update: Got AOTC tonight and am now 210

Hi! I see you’re looking for a guild and I think you would feel at home with us! We’re a casual mythic guild called Broken Shield. We play Horde on Turalyon server and raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Our progress for this tier is 2/10M but thanks to burnout and some of our original raiders not having interest in mythic raiding, we’re looking to refill our roster with like-minded mythic oriented players. While we refill our roster, we continue to raid casual heroic content. Many of our members enjoy a variety of content outside of raiding, including mythic+ and pvp. If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on bnet : Lissi#11627 or Discord : Lissi#8501