204 SPriest LF Casual Mythic Guild

You could fit in nicely here. I’m being upfront with new and smaller but so far we have a solid group of active people.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Good day all,

“Darkhorse” is new to Thrall [H] and looking to build our AotC heroic team into a Mythic Team. Not focused on getting CE, but want to do mythic bosses after we get AotC each tier. Looking for folks that can relax and have a good time while not standing in fire and wiping the group.

We also have a small but dedicated M+ core and would love to have more folks to run keys with.

We raid Friday 7-10 EST and Sunday 7-9 EST. We are currently 10/10H and looking for 2 healers and dps of all roles. (Also looking for someone that would be willing to dps but be ready to tank if needed)

Please contact Cidniz-Thrall or Doriayn-Thrall if you’re interested. You can also hit me up in Discord @Cidniz#4705.

Hello Tasinda,
Sounds like we may be right up your alley. Although we do end up raiding one hour later than 11pm CST until midnight on Tue/Thur’s. We have completed AOTC and are dipping our toes into Mythic at the moment.

If you have a Discord or BNet I can reach out and we can chat instead of just spamming a bunch of text here. My Discord is FatGoatHieru#0693

Hello Tasdina!

Stardust has an immediate need for an Spriest!

We are looking for long term raiders, so we spend a lot of time looking for the right people to join our raiding family. Gear and encounter experience are short term challenges and can be overcome relatively quickly. People and their goal alignment are more important.

Stardust falls in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we have had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it and therefore won’t over promise. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners.

We are currently 3/10M and regularly run M+. While we have some guildies that PVP, we don’t have guild organized PVP activities.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 7:30p-10:00p CST. Let’s talk and see if we are worth one of your schedule exceptions.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

1 Like

Hey there Tasdina. I wanted to post my Bnet and Discord here for you and not just blast you with a cut and paste guild recruitment post. I’ll say that this sounds about on par with who we are and what we do, but I’d rather just talk to you myself and see how you feel about us <3

Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320
Disc: SpacePope20K#0840

hey we are looking for more people an you could be a great fit hit me up on bnet
Btag – Chewtabacca#11193 or check out our post

Guessing because I didn’t reply you booted me, that’s cool mate. Thanks anyway

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Tasdina,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality ranged moving forward. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkabruh#1326

Hey! I think we would love to talk to you if your still looking for a guild. You can go ahead and add my in discord: Fresh#5071

Hopefully I get to hear from you soon!

Hey there! :grin: I represent a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm pacific until 9pm. I’d love to talk to you. Gorlock#7739 on discord

Hello there! Ancestral Allies is looking for more to help out with our Mythic raid team and for 9.1. We are located on the Wyrmrest Accord server and we are currently 2/10 M with some decent progress on Hungering Destroyer. We currently raid Tuesday and Thursdays 10PM EST-1AM EST. we are having some trouble filling Thursdays to get more work in on mythic. If any of this interest you, contact me at Bnet Anjinn #1238 or Discord at Vindizar #5713. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi Tasdina,

I think our guild Malarkey (on Gnomeregan) would be a great fit for you. Currently 2/10M while having to pug 5+ players most nights (hence why I’m digging through forum posts lol), we have a very strong core that we’re looking to build on and have fully ready to take on Sanctum of Domination when 9.1 drops. In other words, if you’re eager to raid, you’ll have a spot the moment you’re ready.

We farm heroic CN weekly (mostly on our alts) and have a fair amount of KSMs who can help gear you out for mythic.

Group is about half people who know each other irl (lot of us in our late 20s) and half online friends we’ve made, and we’re proud of the guild culture we have.

Raid times fit nicely into your schedule: Tues/Thurs 7-10CST, with the option for Monday night if we’re really close on a particular boss.

Message me on disc if you’re interested! DoctorPinp #6018

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Oh wow! You’re looking for a guild just like ours!

We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M, working on Artificer. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can. We do M+ keys pretty much every night, do alt heroic nights, sometimes people setup RBGs.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 Bnet: kationka#1578

Allo Tasdina,

My guys over at might be the fit youre looking for. ill leave my recruitment thread link here, but if you have any questions hit me up directly on discord
bluu#7164

We started as a casual guild that accidently got out AotC as a by product of the skill we recruited and started with. So now we are recruiting into mythic. relaxed feel but we like to be successful in what we do

Check us out…

Update: Got AOTC tonight and am now 210

Hi! I see you’re looking for a guild and I think you would feel at home with us! We’re a casual mythic guild called Broken Shield. We play Horde on Turalyon server and raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Our progress for this tier is 2/10M but thanks to burnout and some of our original raiders not having interest in mythic raiding, we’re looking to refill our roster with like-minded mythic oriented players. While we refill our roster, we continue to raid casual heroic content. Many of our members enjoy a variety of content outside of raiding, including mythic+ and pvp. If you’re interested, please feel free to message me on bnet : Lissi#11627 or Discord : Lissi#8501