204 MM hunter lf for 7 pst raiding guild

I recently just came back after taking a break during legion. I am a mythic raider in wod and in legion and I go back to end game raiding in TBC. I am currently 9/10 heroic and looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week around (10est 9ct 8MT 7pst)

Hey Deathtank,

We’d love to talk to you about a position on our roster.

Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST
9/10H (Sire P3) - 3/10M RL

Gummebear#1022 (Discord - GM)
Kovas#11562 (Btag - GM)

Hey there!
Love to chat about further details !

Satire is a brand new guild on the server Illidan. We recently moved to Illidan looking to expand our roster for Mythic raiding. Before the moved, our guild had reached 9/10H with many guild members reaching AOTC.

Our raiding schedule will be F/Sat 9pm - 12 am (CST). We also have a farm/alt raid night Tuesdays from 9pm - last boss kill CST.

While we might have a specific composition in mind, we welcome all to apply to the guild.

Email you interest to Satireraiding@gmail.com, send me a private message on discord at pdubbs34#8341, or contact me via Battle.net at Gingivits#11827. You may also contact Ironicjester#1168 (GM).

Would love to talk to you further. We are 5/10M. Here is our info.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm PST

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

We’re currently looking for strong ranged dps to fill out our roster and begin Mythic progression. Please contact us if you are interested.

Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Coven is a 10/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) raiding guild currently looking to expand our roster to begin Mythic progression. We’ve recently rebranded from Bloodfang Coven. Our community consists of a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

• Any players interested in M+
  • Core Raiders:
    • Any Ranged DPS (listed preferred)
      • Affliction Warlock (Very High)
      • Hunter
      • Balance Druid
      • Mage
    • Venthyr Warrior
    • Unholy Death Knight
    • Exceptional Tank

Requirements: DBM/Big Wigs, Heroic Experience, Solid Logs, 205+ ilvl preferred

Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Aggrarian/Kegslain in-game), Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

• Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
  • Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
  • Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
  • Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
  • Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey! Creeping doom (H) on Illidan just might be the fit for you, we’re currently 10/10H and wanting to push mythic and eventually be a CE guild. We raid Tues/Thur 7:30-11 Eastern. We’re a chill group focused on consistent progression. Our goal is to be at least 8/10 Mythic this teir due to the fact that we’re going into it late. Anymore questions or interested let us know!
Btag- KingofSweden#1728

Hello there Deathtank.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello Deathtank,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 7-9pm PST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375