204 Holy Pally LF Raid Team

I am looking for a mature raid team. I am an old man (31) that enjoys healing and currently working on DPS toons as well. Current guild I am in raids weekends and unfortunately that does not work with me. Below is the schedule that I am available to raid.

Sunday 8-11
Monday 8-11
Tuesday 8-11
Wednesday 8-11
Thursday 8-11
Fri- Not available
Saturday Not available.

Discord: buck10489#9053

Battle.net: Buck#1116

Not sure if your times are server time or not, but if they are and you can possibly extend for a 10pm-1am EST schedule on Tues and Thurs I have an immediate opening for a Holy Paladin on my team. You would actually fall on the younger end of the age range with us, and we are currently 9/10H, 10/10N. If that’ll work for you, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 so we can chat further.

Sorry, I definitely should’ve added that to the post. My available times are server time. Unfortunately, I would only go until midnight at the latest. I have to be up early for work! Thank you for the offer though!

Also, I would like to only be on a two day raid team. 6 hours a week is enough for my schedule.

If you are still looking for a guild, I would like to talk. I tried your discord, but it did not work for me. I have sent you a bnet friend request.

I just accepted the friend request!

Hello Airfryerr!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN